West Ham fans (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Its ok its football fans so its fine, probably just LADS.

Anyway fuck off West Ham, you moved grounds so did we and a lot of others. Relocate to Essex where your chirpy cockernee fan base now resides.

still going on about that fuckin' ground this morning.

Still, beats listening to every one droning on about the knicker stitchers I suppose!

OffenhamSkyBlue

Not condoning the disorder, but would not have happened if Manure had had respect for their opponents and arrived in good time. They should be fined for bringing the game into disrepute. Twice in a month this has happened

OffenhamSkyBlue

Was thinking this just this morning. Don't know when or why the commonly-used name of Upton Park was changed. Precious in the extreme.

Hopefully they'll remember that their new ground will always be known as the "Taxpayers' Olympic Stadium".

CCFC88

Sold 52,000 ST's though, fair play to them, showing people how to initiate a succesful stadium move.

jimmyhillsfanclub

52000??? jesus wept....about 20,000 of them will be new wave east London hipster residents......

"Hey Tarquin, how do you fancy joining me, Jeremy, Jemima & Josh.....were going to the football.....what japes....west ham....I know....mad aren't we....we'll have to stop for prosecco & chorizo on the way but I think they may sell craft beer & sun-dried tomato bread during the interval"...

West Ham was probably my favourite London away day....bit hairy back in the day, but some great old boozers around that area.

doubt I'll ever go to the Olympic bowl.....

Pipehitterz

Is it just me who has only ever heard it called Upton Park until recently?

i honestly had never heard of the boleyn stadium till they all of a sudden started to say it at xmas onwards

up there with camp new as annoying bullshit that hurts my ears

Gint11

They won't sell 52,000 every year. It's a new stadium craze. I love how a portion of blame was on Man Utd for being late! Oh yeah they are late so smash the bus up ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

They won't sell 52,000 every year. It's a new stadium craze. I love how a portion of blame was on Man Utd for being late! Oh yeah they are late so smash the bus up ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

they said United should have been at the ground before 4pm why would they want to get there and wait for over 3 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread