Match Thread West Bromwich Albion - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 1st Mar (5 Viewers)

Hobo

We really could do with winning this. But it is more important not to lose. A WBA win would open up a healthy gap between us and them.

Osullivan18

It’s completely arbitrary. Torp gives the ball away like Sheaf does (cos he plays a similar role) and nothing gets said. Sheaf does it and it’s proof he’s crap and needs dropping. Kitching fucks up and it’s forgotten, etc etc. O’Hare has been rubbish for weeks and no one’s mentioned it.
I don't read the forum often, but surely no one says this about Sheaf? If people actually do it can only be trolling

chiefdave

It’s completely arbitrary. Torp gives the ball away like Sheaf does (cos he plays a similar role) and nothing gets said. Sheaf does it and it’s proof he’s crap and needs dropping. Kitching fucks up and it’s forgotten, etc etc. O’Hare has been rubbish for weeks and no one’s mentioned it.
It's also completely binary. Players are either world beaters or wouldn't get a game on a Sunday morning in the memorial. There's very little nuance

We've gone from a lot of people on here saying we were relegation certainties to it being a disaster if we don't make the play offs in a matter of weeks

TomRad85

Comms talking about West Broms lack of resources. Fourth highest wage bill in the league....

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

skybluegod

Our strongest side, I think is top 6
But, we are missing Saka and Sheaf, our centre half from our excellent run (Kitching), our goalkeeper from our excellent run (Collins) and have been forced into changing formation and playing a midfielder in the back three (against a top Championship side) and a weaker left sided defender due to the change in formation.
So you could say we are missing 5!

Saka and sheaf were the two I was saying.

Clearly Robins thinks the other 3 are better options for this game. They are available and part of the team.

There isn't a midfielder in the back 3. He's a CB.

Covkid1968#

Wtf

TomRad85

Absolutely awful. Chucking the season away

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread