Match Thread West Bromwich Albion - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 1st Mar (3 Viewers)

chiefdave

Don't know what Collins did to get dropped. Statistically one of the best goalkeepers in the league this season and he's on the bench for no reason.
Sometimes I think you just have to acknowledge we don't actually know everything that is happening at the club. Could be carrying a knock, could be effects of being ill (which I think Robins mentioned), could be some other personal or professional reason

Don't really buy the idea that Robins woke up one day and decided squad rotation was the way forward with the goalkeeping position

mark82

Jesus, blaming Wilson when I’m not sure even Ederson would’ve saved that - and yeah he cut inside past MVE but also CoH, and Eccles did the square root of fuck all to prevent the shot…

Half our team aren’t up to standard

Still think we might get something though!
Has he made a save since he's been back in the team?

fernandopartridge

Can’t currently see a way back for us here, it’s very pedestrian and obvious from us
If you're set up to play on the counter, don't concede in 6 minutes.

Btw I don't believe O'Hare and Palmer work together particularly well, they play in the same spaces in front of the opposition
Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

SeaSeeEffCee

We’re so poor on the ball compared to the other teams challenging for the play-offs. These are passing rings around us just like Preston did last week.

Brighton Sky Blue

Can’t currently see a way back for us here, it’s very pedestrian and obvious from us
Basically a rinse and repeat of earlier games in this system. Wing backs don’t get forward, possession play is too ponderous and the defence is feeble

Users who are viewing this thread