West brom Vs Sunderland (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

That's fine , I just can't see blackburn getting 4 points from their 3 games , and I think millwall and Blackburn play last day
Could be a scenario where blackburn lose there next two and are completely out the picture, meaning millwall will play a dejected blackburn on the last day.

If millwall win that could mean we need a win on the last day depending on how west Brom are doing.

SeaSeeEffCee

If you’re Birmingham coming to your local rivals back yard, you’re 100% wanting to ruin the party.
Yeah, it’s going to be a really tough game. They’ll be right up for spoiling the party with 4.5k fans cheering them on. We’ve played them 7 times in the last 3 years and drawn 6 of them.

stay_up_skyblues

If/when we play Sunderland again I’d sign Doyler on a one match contract just to sort that twat O’Nien out. Probably the only footballer I have a genuine dislike for (alleged and confirmed rapists aside).

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Every time O'Nien is involved he more or less warrants a yellow card. He's such a fucking c**t.

I hope we get to the playoffs and make the final to play against Sunderland. I would love to see us win and for that cretin to get sent off.

Evo1883

Could be a scenario where blackburn lose there next two and are completely out the picture, meaning millwall will play a dejected blackburn on the last day.

If millwall win that could mean we need a win on the last day depending on how west Brom are doing.
If Millwall lose to Blackpool away Friday and we beat brum , won't matter what they do v blackburn

slowpoke

They play Luton at home who will be 100% resting players by that time !! Fully expect they pick up 3 points that evening
Got to be careful That’s not allowed, Burnley in the cart with the EFL for leaving regulars out v Reading could have points taken off in Luton’s case that could dictate who you play and if the first match is at home or away.

Nuskyblue

Disagree I think he’s done okay up to now, game has started to spice up now so test of the game should be interesting, Albion players starting to fall over for anything.
I meant co-comentator!! No idea why I typed ref, he's been OK

Colesy55

Got to be careful That’s not allowed, Burnley in the cart with the EFL for leaving regulars out v Reading could have points taken off in Luton’s case that could dictate who you play and if the first match is at home or away.
A million to 1 Burnley get points deducted .

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What the hell is that?

In Star Wars Episode 2, good guy C-3PO gets his head knocked off. The two parts of him get split up in a battle droid factory and he ends up half battle droid. What was once a good guy now wants to go round killing other good guys.

It seemed like a good analogy to explain the moral dilemma in celebrating a Sunderland goal.

You probably have to watch it.

SeaSeeEffCee

Sunderland might snatch 6th if they hold on for a point here. Would expect them to beat Watford on Saturday and then a decent chance of them being able to win at Preston on the last day who will most likely be out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread