West brom Vs Sunderland (4 Viewers)

slowpoke

Personally think this kills off sunderland should they lose
Not really they have two winnable games to play, West Brom after a decent start look the worst of the two and poor at the back, they have three tough games left, if there’s to be one winner I’d pick West Brom puts Sunderland only on a maximum 68 points.

Speedie's Head

Not really they have two winnable games to play, West Brom after a decent start look the worst of the two and poor at the back, they have three tough games left, if there’s to be one winner I’d pick West Brom puts Sunderland only on a maximum 68 points.
Yep

Hobo

No way a pen, assistant gave it. Don't often say this but feel sorry for Sunderland.

Evo1883

They have Watford and Preston, both tough games , and should we beat brum , unreachable

SeaSeeEffCee

If Sunderland lose this, Blackburn lose to Burnley and lose to Luton on Saturday, Preson lose or draw away at Sheffield United and Millwall lose away at Blackpool then we’d be confirmed in the play-offs with a win vs Birmingham. Quite a lot needed but not that unlikely overall.

EDIT: In fact, we’d be as good as in if Blackburn lose one of Burnley/Luton and draw the other as well, they’d have to overcome a big goal difference swing.

GaryJones

Yessss!!!
1-1 - get in

Colesy55

That's fine , I just can't see blackburn getting 4 points from their 3 games , and I think millwall and Blackburn play last day
They play Luton at home who will be 100% resting players by that time !! Fully expect they pick up 3 points that evening

Users who are viewing this thread