West Brom Pre season friendly to celebrate the life of Cyrille Regis. (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Fantastic.

From a footballing side of things it’ll be a good test the week before the season and I’m sure will have a decent crowd from both sides for the great man!

Nick

Administrator
Decent gesture, wonder if he will be putting out a decent squad or the U23's. Would be a good test if it is first teams.

Irish Sky Blue

Maybe they could make that an annual “friendly” for the next few years and alternate the ground ( if Wasps ever let us play a friendly at the Ricoh).

fernandopartridge

Decent gesture, wonder if he will be putting out a decent squad or the U23's. Would be a good test if it is first teams.

I would expect both teams to field a reasonably strong squad, it would seem disrespectful not to and being that close to the season, is a good opportunity to give your first 11 a run out. We're only a league apart this season, not three leagues as this time last year!

Irish Sky Blue

Hopefully we will play the first team. Two years ago there would have been a massive gap between the clubs. Hopefully now we can give them a game.

CovInEssex

Good idea. The 'champions' could also defend the following season against Wolves and Aston Villa.

oakey

Great fixture.
Gutted they chose peak season for holidays. Does the Coventry fortnight still exist? Loads of people on holiday then.
Never mind, hope it is a success.

CovInEssex

Great fixture.
Gutted they chose peak season for holidays. Does the Coventry fortnight still exist? Loads of people on holiday then.
Never mind, hope it is a success.

The Jag do, and a couple places in Bayton Rd. Must be loads more

bawtryneal

Great idea and gesture
I am certain will be our best starting 11
Jones and Andreu plus 3 or 4 new signings.
Looking forward to it
Burge
Grimmer Hyam Willis Brown
Jones Kelly Doyle Bayliss
McNulty. New striker

Subs
Shipley
JCH
Andreu
McDonald
New central midfield

Price will be suspended.

wingy

Great idea and gesture
I am certain will be our best starting 11
Jones and Andreu plus 3 or 4 new signings.
Looking forward to it
Burge
Grimmer Hyam Willis Brown
Jones Kelly Doyle Bayliss
McNulty. New striker

Subs
Shipley
JCH
Andreu
McDonald
New central midfield

Price will be suspended.
McDonald ??

Gint11

Are their tickets left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pusbccfc

ccfctommy

Cheers someone told me you can train it from snow hill or something but metro is right outside new st so tbought thatd be easier

I think you get of at New Street, walk to Moor St and you can get a metro/trin directly to the Hawthorns.

Users who are viewing this thread