West Brom next season? (1 Viewer)

Colin Steins Smile

West Brom list tonight v Huddersfield. Given the form that Brentford are in. I could see them miss out on automatic promotion.... and mess it up in the play offs.

Better start planning for another visit to the hawthorns???

no_loyalty

West Brom list tonight v Huddersfield. Given the form that Brentford are in. I could see them miss out on automatic promotion.... and mess it up in the play offs.

Better start planning for another visit to the hawthorns???

Certainly hope so, half my family are Albion fans.

covcity4life

Not good if Brentford pip thrm. WBA eill prob have a good squad next year . Brentford may lose top stars and rebuild. Rather wba and Fulham are not in the championship next season

RegTheDonk

Surrounded by Yam and a few stops on the train. I'm for this :)

Though the thought of getting mugged (on the pitch) does put me off a tad.

fatso

Been to the hawthorns many time in my youth, never seen us pick up a point! I hope they go up as I’d sooner travel to Brentford.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

From a CCFC perspective I think it'd be better for WBA to make it than Brentford. But personally I'd love a team like Brentofrd to make the top flight, and playing WBA will generate more of a buzz among us than Brentford.

Magwitch

West Brom have imploded since the restart and the ball for automatics is now in the Brentford court, if Albion miss out I think they will also fail in the play offs, my money is on Fulham, that would mean three Brummy derbies next season hopefully in front of full house Ricoh

Magwitch

West Brom have imploded since the restart and the ball for automatics is now in the Brentford court, if Albion miss out I think they will also fail in the play offs, my money is on Fulham, that would mean three Brummy derbies next season hopefully in front of full houses at the Ricoh

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Brentford currently bottling it. Losing at Stoke. Wigan beating Charlton which makes them safe regardless of points reduction.

Warwickhunt

what a let off! Brentford lost today! couldn't write the script better myself.:D

Warwickhunt

Birmingham could still go down if the Gods are against them?

Magwitch

Birmingham could still go down if the Gods are against them?
If there were two or three games to go I think they would have gone down but Charlton have to win at Leeds, can’t see that happening.
Plus the Wigan situation looks like helping them.

Bugsy

Ahh I don't want Birmingham down this season, we want to take six points off them 1st then they can occupy the 2nd relegation spot after Wycombe :)....PUSB

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just looking at all the tables, and there's a possibility of 6 Midlands teams in the Championship next season. I know it's by no means over yet, and this is only an assumption, but the 6 could be....
Derby
Forest
West Brom
Villa
B'ham
CCFC

These could be some money spinners!

ceetee

I wouldn't begrudge Forest promotion as they have a top level history, but, as my daughter lives nearby , and three grandsons are Forest supporters, its a great awayday for me that I'm looking forward to if they miss out on promotion. Hope it's not an early season game that I can't go to.

Houchens Head

I wouldn't begrudge Forest promotion as they have a top level history, but, as my daughter lives nearby , and three grandsons are Forest supporters, its a great awayday for me that I'm looking forward to if they miss out on promotion. Hope it's not an early season game that I can't go to.
My daughter, grandson, granddaughter and two great grandsons live in Nottingham, but they don't follow football. Just as well I suppose! ;)

covcity4life

Need Wigan to stay up. They will have 12 or We do tion next season thrn. Making them and Wycombe more likely to go down than us

covcity4life

Wigan’s points deduction only carries over to next season if they would have been relegated without it. Regardless now it will be applied this year.
Oh yeah I knew that believe it or not. Not sure why I made that mistake lol

Ok fuck it still want them to stay up as imagine the turmoil wont lead to them having productive summer recruitment

ccfc1234

Just looking at all the tables, and there's a possibility of 6 Midlands teams in the Championship next season. I know it's by no means over yet, and this is only an assumption, but the 6 could be....
Derby
Forest
West Brom
Villa
B'ham
CCFC

These could be some money spinners!
Stoke are only 12 miles further than Derby and would bring a big following.

Reading at 85 miles is also not a bad trip.

Add to that Wycombe 80miles and Cardiff and Bristol city around 90 miles it's a good season for away fans.

Houchens Head

Stoke are only 12 miles further than Derby and would bring a big following.

Reading at 85 miles is also not a bad trip.

Add to that Wycombe 80miles and Cardiff and Bristol city around 90 miles it's a good season for away fans.
I agree that Stoke could be classed as a "Midlands" team, but your geography is shite if you class Wycombe, Cardiff and Bristol in the same class! You might as well say Rangers is fairly close. Yeah, if you live near Glasgow!

Users who are viewing this thread