Were to MASSIVE for league 1 (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Grammer was great as Frasier, but you feel he's now typecast as the role no matter what he does.

ajsccfc

I think both peoples and people's can be applied in that one, the only rule is that you keep it consistent. Not 100% certain, mind you. This football chat is great, isn't it!

Nonleagueherewecome

McGinnity was a buffoon. Always seduced by the "big name" - first Jim Smith then Peter Reid. I remember Smith saying he had some gems to come and help with promotion - we ended up with that idiot Argentinian defender and Trollope.:facepalm::facepalm:

Horacio Carbonari :(

Trollope was a decent player in his day, but well over the hill by the time we signed him.

skybluebeduff

Most importantly. I used "most importantly" up until about two weeks ago when I finally found out it was incorrect. Under Einstein's Unified Law of Adverbs*, "importantly" means "in an important manner." Just like "merrily" means "in a merry manner" or "bit.ly" means "in a shortened URL that benefits the Libyans manner."

But who gives a f*** PUSB WE'RE MASSIVE!!! :)

Hahaha! Agree ajs.

My understanding is people's ability is the possessive (e.g. ability of the people) while peoples refers to the plural (the peoples of England, Scotland, N Ireland and Wales make up the United Kingdom).

I hate myself a little bit for getting into this. Back to football...

I think both peoples and people's can be applied in that one, the only rule is that you keep it consistent. Not 100% certain, mind you. This football chat is great, isn't it!

Nonleagueherewecome

I blame Labour and the education system that they implemented. Young peoples ability to write in a grammatically correct fashion seems to be waning. Thank God for the Coalition and their reforms.

Down with Blair and whoever it is that leads Labour now.

Long Live Cameron and Clegg (although mainly Cameron). Down with Clegg.

Long live the Queen

I'm hoping this is sarcastic, Rich! Down with Cameron and down with Clegg-but especially down with "Lord Flashman" Cameron, with his patronising landed gentry attitude towards the masses! That a man with such connections, bloodlines and heritage as he can end up as PM in the 21st Century is a shameful indictment of our Democracy.

CTID

hahaha people who responded to the op as a serious post should go and stand in the corner and think about what they have done,

clearly MASSIVEly tongue in cheek! :D

Rich

think its great that rich the moderater has ruined this thread, will nick do anything? doubtful

I think it was ruined by such an awful first post. I'll have you note that I was not the first to comment on the appalling OP. So don't single me out!

This thread was never about football, seing as the OP was so nonsensical it's hard to establish what he was talking about.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
:D :D :D For all the Grammar Police..........

Peeves.jpg

imagesCAKFZ60P.jpg

gra.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread