We're shit and were sick of it (1 Viewer)

Macca

Who said anything about evil?

You were suggesting people shouldn't support crfc with wasps down the road, may as well not support ccfc with premier league games on tv

Just checked, I wasn't

Macca

I'm sure there'd be plenty who would ditch ccfc if a PL team moved into the Ricoh. No doubt there would still be some idiots defending them too.

I doubt it. we are down to the hardcore 10k we have always had, we aren't going anywhere and never have done

Macca

"Fuck that off" suggests otherwise

No it doesn't.

Macca are you going to watch Miranda tonight.
Fuck that off I'm sticking my cock in a blender instead

No suggestion of anyone other than me cock blending

Nick

Administrator
No it doesn't.

Macca are you going to watch Miranda tonight.
Fuck that off I'm sticking my cock in a blender instead

No suggestion of anyone other than me cock blending
You were telling somebody else to fuck that off?

Macca

I don't think that chief bloke was going to CRFC and I suspect there is little chance he would consider my feelings before planning his social life, so again I have to stress you are wrong

Sky Blue Harry H

The trouble is after I return from hospital after having my head examined
i will be there next week and the week after, so RFC I will get over it but others won't be back zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'll be back - stubbornness ingrained over the years (it's a bit like the Del Boy mindset after every disaster of "This time, next year, we'll be...."

jimmyhillsfanclub

I had a ticket for wigan & never went....had good intentions too but met my old mate in Manchester & just stayed there for an afternoon on the pop.....having read all the match reports, I'm glad I never went.....

Just the Oldham game left for me now.....and will probably only bother if I can talk my evertonian mates into coming along with me for a tour of chaddertons finest watering holes....

fernandopartridge

I had a ticket for wigan & never went....had good intentions too but met my old mate in Manchester & just stayed there for an afternoon on the pop.....having read all the match reports, I'm glad I never went.....

Just the Oldham game left for me now.....and will probably only bother if I can talk my evertonian mates into coming along with me for a tour of chaddertons finest watering holes....

Royton is nearer the ground, Rifle Range is in Chadderton mind and is OK.

Users who are viewing this thread