"We're going to take a look at the new teams in the divison next season. We'll..." (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

Stevenage are on the way up, we havent stopped dropping yet, wait till we get to burton next season

superskyblue

Stevenage are a really decent side and I would not be surprised if we came unstuck vs them next season. Luke Freeman on loan from Arsenal should be on Thorn's list.

CUS Wyken

Also O'Driscol going to Crawley. Would love him here.

To think next season the bookies will price up Crawley as favourites against us.

2 years ago they were still in conference :facepalm:

Nonleagueherewecome

By the start of next season we could be saying that about ours aswell

Before this season, you could say that about half of our side!

pusbccfc

Look at the cost of our stadium... £115m
I reckon at least 5 stadiums put together didn't cost that much!

100 miles from Cov.

Stevenage have played at both Wembley and Old Trafford in the last 2 seasons so this thinking that coming to Coventry will hold some fear is a little far fetched!

The CableGuy

I actually expect them to finish higher up the table then we do. They actually have promotion/play-off experience (everyone does compared to us) and they don't seem to be imploding off the pitch.

They have momentum. We have none whatsoever.

Nonleagueherewecome

I actually expect them to finish higher up the table then we do. They actually have promotion/play-off experience (everyone does compared to us) and they don't seem to be imploding off the pitch.

They have momentum. We have none whatsoever.

Aw, I dunno about that..downward momentum?

Brighton Sky Blue

We're unique as a club for achieving precisely nothing for a decade-always sitting in mid-lower table obscurity, rarely looking in relegation trouble, rarely threatening the top. That's just complete stagnation; and it took one hell of an effort on SISU's part to get us out of stagnation mode and into relegation mode.

lordsummerisle

We're unique as a club for achieving precisely nothing for a decade-always sitting in mid-lower table obscurity, rarely looking in relegation trouble, rarely threatening the top. That's just complete stagnation; and it took one hell of an effort on SISU's part to get us out of stagnation mode and into relegation mode.

A decade? Closer to four

Users who are viewing this thread