We're back! (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

CT say it is a 3 year deal. So this is only a temporary solution.

Ahem

i-dont-give-a-fuck-boba-fett-gif.gif

Hobo

The marches, the boycotts, the letters to newspapers, the emails, the petitions.....everything the fans did with persistence has eventually got through to both parties and at long last some common ground has been found.

if a deal has been agreed, this is for the benefit of the fans young and old, Steven Pressley, his players; perhaps the season can soon start for real back in Coventry where Coventry City belong!

last and not least it should also benefit our owners and The Ricoh Arena. Perhaps it will be a stepping stone to a longer deal being agreed?

torchomatic

aloisiwouldhavescored

What absolutely fantastic news. Going to get my Saturday "fix" again. Now to go and buy a season ticket, didn't think I would ever be getting one again.

Would have thought the first home game would be a sell out, can't wait, am so excited.

The Reverend Skyblue

WHat a crock of shit Sky are ,we are about fifth item on their hourly headlines behind even the poll on would you like to see Marion Ballatelli back in the Prem.

fecking disgraceful

shmmeee

Cmon City, let's spend this windfall on the bloke who can't speak english or wear a hat at DM and another CB then storm our way out of this shit league.

Moff

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greggs

WHat a crock of shit Sky are ,we are about fifth item on their hourly headlines behind even the poll on would you like to see Marion Ballatelli back in the Prem.

fecking disgraceful

BREAKING NEWS at bottom of screen tho! That's all in staring at!

LilleSkyBlue

For months I've been threatening to go wild if we finally got back home - now I can't decide what to do.

Any other City fans out in the east of France right now for a booze-up? I'll be in Raon l'Etape in the long-sleeved replica shirt trying not to have my head kicked in by the locals if you're interested

Moff

fecking disgraceful

Its not even on the BBC yet. They do have a s story about Gazza playing sunday legaue football.
What a load of shit. Fekk them all we dont need them!

RegTheDonk

fecking disgraceful

It's breaking news. As soon as they have official statements I dare say they'll give it a bit more airtime. Maybe even send a reporter.

J

Jack Griffin

Maybe a three-year deal suits both parties; and it affords time for more sensible, candid discussions? It may be a non-issue

Yeah, provided both parties have a long term plan & stick to it that is OK.. but I'd like to hear SISU saying they have dropped new stadium plans.

Ashdown

Common sense prevails at last. Absolutely delighted with the prospect of a return. I'll certainly be back for the first match and so should everyone else to at least show that this is a wonderful decision and a step in the right direction for all parties concerned but especially the life blood of this club, the fans !!! As a statement to SISU, ACL, the Council the Football League and all of our old rivals lets pack it out !!

rupert_bear

What did I tell you a couple of days ago ? The second part being the end of Tim Fisher at Coventry City lets pray for that too !

Nick

Administrator
Oh Garry is now posted about this place when he clearly hasn't read the thread. He thinks only SISU lovers will be happy and go back. Just need to get rid of people like that and everybody can be friends again :)

I am even agreeing with MMM!

torchomatic

I think all Sky Blue fans would. I would also like to hear that ACL are going to give more of the cake to the football club.

...but I'd like to hear SISU saying they have dropped new stadium plans.

aloisiwouldhavescored

I really don't care how long the deal is for. I am going back to the Ricoh to see my beloved Sky Blues play at home again and that's all I care about for now. CTID!

ajsccfc

So many threads, but this seems the main one so I think you'll all agree when I hammer the keyboard in excited caps about this.

DSGUH SRTGWRUGHWRGRWEHG YRYH TEUHER!

shmmeee

Oh Garry is now posted about this place when he clearly hasn't read the thread. He thinks only SISU lovers will be happy and go back. Just need to get rid of people like that and everybody can be friends again :)

Fuck them Nick

tumblr_m2wbwkc84x1ru37dno1_500.gif

torchomatic

Nice to get a namecheck though.

I am even agreeing with MMM!

Leamington Pete

Just back from taking my daughter to get her exam results 10 As and an A* ffs!! ... And now this. What a brilliant day! Off to buy a lottery ticket!

WillieStanley

How on earth am I meant to focus at work now... I can't describe how this feels but it's amazing you are all here with me!!

Despite the in-fighting amongst fans, this is a real demonstration of people power. We fought til the game was won!!

WELL DONE SKY BLUE ARMY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread