We're back! (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Fantastic unexpected news. Found out from one of my Fester supporting brothers.

In Cornwall for my dads funeral today. Just a shame this didn't happen last week so he would have known about it. But at least he is taking my cup winners top with him :)

See you all at the Ricoh soon.

My condolences astute

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
very sorry to hear about your dad Astute - my best wishes and condolences to you and your family

James Smith

What a great day for my phone to go on the fritz yesterday. :( Thank fudge we're back and I don't care how it happened, whether PWKH agreeing not to put any more half deflated balloons under any windscreen wipers and Tim agreeing not to make any more potentially inflammatory statements, I'm just glad we're coming back to Coventry. I'm currently looking at which home games I can make this season and get 2 days off in a row to make it easier.

James Smith

In Cornwall for my dads funeral today. Just a shame this didn't happen last week so he would have known about it. But at least he is taking my cup winners top with him :)

Very sad news about your dad and please accept my condolences. Mine never saw the first game at the Ricoh and therefore thankfully has missed all this madness.

torchomatic

All the best, Astute. Sorry to hear about your Dad.

hamil99

Facebook User
living in Gibraltar i dont get to go to games anymore, even so knowing the team was not playing in cov really was killing me. Having the team playing back home im definitely going to try and make a game this year, sadly it wont be the first one as i have prior engagements but im determined to make 1! Feels great that we will be paying in cov again, beaming from ear to ear :)

olderskyblue

Condolences Astute. Nice touch with the cup winners top.

fernandopartridge

Condolences

#CarlBakerDay #ClivePlattWeek #JohnGayleMonth

Astute

Thanks everyone. Off in 40 mins. Nice boost to hear we are back.

Enjoy all. About time we got some good news.

Bugsy

even kamara Said só lol .....

Coventry’s return home is fantastic for football

It’s absolutely brilliant that Coventry City will be heading back to the Ricoh Arena soon. I couldn’t be happier.

No team as big as Coventry, a club with such history, should be playing outside their home city. I wish them all the best of luck.

However, how it was allowed to happen in the first place is a joke. A club’s home stadium is something that should be protected.

If a similar incident happened in Spain the local authorities would step in and takeover to ensure the interests of the club and the fans were looked after.

It doesn’t seem to work like that in England and that’s a shame. I don’t care what anybody says, the football team is the heart of any community.

They have had some great times so to have to move to Northampton was an absolute disgrace. Keep Coventry in Coventry, that’s what I say.

blueflint

condolences lost my father 20 yrs ago still miss him now

turlykerd

been away from the internet for a few days, and finally come back to civilization and i see all this !!

its like a dream come true...

i think we've all seen this coming, but been let down so many times it was impossible to let the optimism flow. i havent allowed myself to believe
we would ever come back to the city under this regime.

now i can get one of those cool white away shirts, and i cant wait to see my team play again live .

ITS ABOUT TIME !!

turlykerd

Condolences :(

Houdi

Sorry to hear of your sad news---RIP. Hopefully this long awaited good news,softened the blow somewhat.

RoboCCFC90

Sorry to hear about your Dad Astute!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingokings204

Sorry astute. I lost my dad last year and he was a mad city fan. Sad times. Hopefully they can sort out with the big man up there a promotion this year.

D

Deleted member 4232

Thoughts with you and your family Astute, as a fellow sky blue.

stupot07

Sorry to hear about your day. My condolences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Astute

Thanks everyone. Was a great day. No black allowed so I wore pink. Couple of hours sleep now time to get ready fir deep sea fishing with my Fester supporting brothers :D

PUSB

Last edited:

RegTheDonk

Glad you gave him a good send off mate, difficult time I can imagine. Much respect and sympathy for you and your family.

SkyBlueMania

I am so engrained to reading depressing news reports about City that I was actually slightly shocked when I read about this on Thursday. What a sad state of affairs it is that I was disbelieving reading a story with a positive tone about the running of the club.

First post in a long time from a distant sky blue, hope everyone enjoys the well deserved party over the next few weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread