Went to Sisu HQ yesterday (1 Viewer)

duckncover

well done lads, i'd be 1 of the sky blue army to meet you down there when it happened.

raf came down but sat in the pub while we went to sisu offices! think the journey down tired the old fella out :p

and as for twitter, brody told me he cant use it at the mo as they keep suspending his account due to overuse!! apparantly you can only send/receive 40 tweets per day and he has been far exceeding that lately :D

haha thats sounds about right

Good on ya and i feel a trip down London for a orgainsied protest is a great idea

surely a travel company will do us a discount

ccfcway

Brinner if you speak to Brody again or have his number seeing as he called you, can you ask when he is coming on here as promised. There's not a limit on the amount of posts he can put on here.

but there is a limit to the amount of people who can be on here before "database error" comes up, as last night proved

:whistle:

Skybluescotland

me and a few other fans made a stop off yesterday en route to palace to go visit sisu hq!

they didnt seem to like it 1 bit, got there about half 4 and rang their intercom and asked to speak to somebody with regard to coventry city fc, some1 mumbled that nobody was there as the ppl working on ccfc were out of the country...........what a suprise there!

we didnt give up, kept ringing their intercom telling them what we thought of them :) parasites etcx, singing sisu out and time to go etc, we then rang security who told us they had been told not to let us in and the security bloke started shaparoning people out the back of the building :), dont know why as we were there merely to speak to somebody from sisu.

finally someone came on the intercom saying somebody was there that was willing to speak to us and asked for my mobile number, i gave it to them and asked why they wanted it as if there was somebody there willing to speak then why not come down to see us in person but they insisted they wanted my number.

30 seconds later leaonard brody rings me up but low and behold he is out of the country apparantly he cant come over at the moment as he has a bad back and cant get on a plane :) anyweay he was spouting his usual bollocks so i told him i wasnt intrested in that.

i said we want answers from sisu themselves not the puppets they put up at the club like clouting, clarke etc, we want to know what their agenda is with the club and what their plans are going forward, he admitted we have no money to spend on players but said the wages that were on the table for king, gunnar and westy are still available, i told him i didnt belive him and that the proof will be in the pudding this week as were desperate for a striker and if wages are there then a loan should be on its way.......im not holding my breath.

he said he is going to arrange another meeting up at the ricoh soon, i said he needs to bring somebody up from sisu and have to tell us whats going on, no bullshit or waffle like they usually give us and he is gonna get that onye whatever his name is to give me a ring later this week to talk about it.

told him something needs to be sorted quick time with no bollocks or we will be back down to sisu hq in a few weeks only this time i will organise a proper protest and get the press etc involved and embarrass sisu in front of the local media in london.

his answer to that was that he wasnt botherd about a protest as he is nothing to do with sisu..............erm ok then len so whay did you ring me as we were outside their offices yesterday??

they didnt like it 1 bit bringing it to their doorsteps at hannover street and this is where we need to go in numbers for a proper protest in the coming weeks, if half a dozen of us with 1 sisu out banner can get them panicking like we did yesterday imagine if a coach load of ppl or more went down there and had a real go at them :).

by all means meet up after the game aswell by the statue and start protesting also, do whatever we can, keep ringing them up etc just piss them off basically and be irratants to them.

but the proof in the pudding is yesterday, if we turn up in numbers at sisu hq they wont half panic.

Great work Brinner. !! Your a credit to all Cov Fans everywhere mate.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Props to you! SISU's time is limited! I too would be up for a protest in London.

les_miserables

Can i suggest Brinner you write to Richard Keys (c/o Talk Sport) and ask to meet him and talk about the situation. I feel things are further down the road than what is being said. All fans will support a bigger protest but we need to know the lie of the land. Promise Keys too you'll be as discreet as he wants you to be. Listening to him interviewing Joe Elliott on Talk Sport today I got the impression things were getting a bit desperate, the fear has to be these people with the real money looking to get involved will disappear. Keep us informed and if there is to be another visit to Hanover Street let us all know, i'm sure there will be more go down.

hitmanhearns

Respect from Sweden brinner, I´ll catch a plane to london in a heartbeat for a bit of protesting...if we are playing in london i´m sure the swedish supporters club would love a good game and a bit of "sightseeing" on hannover street:D...

gary_ccfcforever

the next london away game is Millwall away Tuesday 1st november?! hmm maybe we need to organise a trip before that date say in 2 or 3 weeks time if we are still no further forward cant wait untill november

kg82

me and a few other fans made a stop off yesterday en route to palace to go visit sisu hq!

they didnt seem to like it 1 bit, got there about half 4 and rang their intercom and asked to speak to somebody with regard to coventry city fc, some1 mumbled that nobody was there as the ppl working on ccfc were out of the country...........what a suprise there!

we didnt give up, kept ringing their intercom telling them what we thought of them :) parasites etcx, singing sisu out and time to go etc, we then rang security who told us they had been told not to let us in and the security bloke started shaparoning people out the back of the building :), dont know why as we were there merely to speak to somebody from sisu.

finally someone came on the intercom saying somebody was there that was willing to speak to us and asked for my mobile number, i gave it to them and asked why they wanted it as if there was somebody there willing to speak then why not come down to see us in person but they insisted they wanted my number.

30 seconds later leaonard brody rings me up but low and behold he is out of the country apparantly he cant come over at the moment as he has a bad back and cant get on a plane :) anyweay he was spouting his usual bollocks so i told him i wasnt intrested in that.

i said we want answers from sisu themselves not the puppets they put up at the club like clouting, clarke etc, we want to know what their agenda is with the club and what their plans are going forward, he admitted we have no money to spend on players but said the wages that were on the table for king, gunnar and westy are still available, i told him i didnt belive him and that the proof will be in the pudding this week as were desperate for a striker and if wages are there then a loan should be on its way.......im not holding my breath.

he said he is going to arrange another meeting up at the ricoh soon, i said he needs to bring somebody up from sisu and have to tell us whats going on, no bullshit or waffle like they usually give us and he is gonna get that onye whatever his name is to give me a ring later this week to talk about it.

told him something needs to be sorted quick time with no bollocks or we will be back down to sisu hq in a few weeks only this time i will organise a proper protest and get the press etc involved and embarrass sisu in front of the local media in london.

his answer to that was that he wasnt botherd about a protest as he is nothing to do with sisu..............erm ok then len so whay did you ring me as we were outside their offices yesterday??

they didnt like it 1 bit bringing it to their doorsteps at hannover street and this is where we need to go in numbers for a proper protest in the coming weeks, if half a dozen of us with 1 sisu out banner can get them panicking like we did yesterday imagine if a coach load of ppl or more went down there and had a real go at them :).

by all means meet up after the game aswell by the statue and start protesting also, do whatever we can, keep ringing them up etc just piss them off basically and be irratants to them.

but the proof in the pudding is yesterday, if we turn up in numbers at sisu hq they wont half panic.

For some reason I just have this picture of Jay from the inbetweeners saying this!!

Nice one though.

Hamish

the next london away game is Millwall away Tuesday 1st november?! hmm maybe we need to organise a trip before that date say in 2 or 3 weeks time if we are still no further forward cant wait untill november

How about the England v Wales game on 6th Sept. I'm sure there will be a few City fans going to that, I am and I'll be happy to protest.

:blue:

BigCsCheesyGrin

Brilliant..A protest must happen.. Our club is being run by scum whilst we have to watch them rip the heart out of our beloved passion...re the protest..in the words of the weird naked indian..'if u call them..they will come'

matesx

fuckin superb Brinner and the boys!

i'd love to have been there

trust Raf to stay in the boozer the lazy fooker

i think i know who you are Brinner, i'll buy you a pint when i see you at Ricoh

ps Keys knows alot more than he could let on - i bet him and Joe were plotting afer todays show

brinner

cheers for all the nice words boys and girls :D appreciate it.

will be good to see some of you down there for a proper protest, il give it a week or so see what happens then will arrange something if needed, if we get good numbers down there my mate from the press association will help us out by sending a few hacks and photographers down there ;)

PUSB!!!!

FUCK OFF SISU YOU PARASITES!!!!!!!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
We need money plain and simple if we can get sisu out even by jan and get hoff in with money to spend might get in players that might save us from relegation otherwise were going down with these sisu clowns.

ccfcdan

Super work Brinner!
You need to get a demo organised for the Watford game this Saturday mate,Thousands of us are wanting it to happen and your the leader we require ;)

Post it up on the forums/facebook etc, We cant sit around and watch the club we all love be destroyed.

:blue:

rickyCCFC

i work in london and was on the tube heading towards the game when all of a sudden some chap started singing 'SISU out' on the tube, couldnt believe my ears :)

That was me on the tube with Brinner and Raff. You should have joined in mate:)

bishbosh

:claping hands:
Really pleased to see this post, well done to you guys who went and protested. Love to join you - if there are still protests going on around Christmas I shall join in - in the meantime all I can offer is 'virtual' support from NZ :wave:. Is there any e-mail address for SISU Captial? Or am I going to have to join Twitter?

valiant15

Reading this sure is making the last hour of my nightshift fly by. I've been waiting for this for the last two years. Well done boys for taking the fight to the scums doorstep. This needs to snowball bigstyle starting on saturday.

Sub

top job brinner!!!!! you and the boys protesting was quality :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands: hopefully they will relise how much we all want them to FOOK OFF!!!!!! :blue::blue::blue:

Users who are viewing this thread