Wenger (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

He is a madman if he thinks that was a foul before the goal.

CJ_covblaze

Time to go.

CJ_covblaze

When they won the Cup in 2014 that was the time to say goodbye and finish on a good note. He had two more chances after that to do it.

Don’t get me wrong, they’ve got it better than most but this is The Arsenal. They should be doing better.

wingy

When they won the Cup in 2014 that was the time to say goodbye and finish on a good note. He had two more chances after that to do it.

Don’t get me wrong, they’ve got it better than most but this is The Arsenal. They should be doing better.
A boardroom with a top balance sheet but content to be an also ran and the players know It.

Reactions: vow

Terry Gibson's perm

A boardroom with a top balance sheet but content to be an also ran and the players know It.

It’s all become quite easy there as nobody seems that bothered about winning on the field as long as they are winning off it

Gazolba

Arsenal came 2nd, ahead of Chelsea, Man U, Spurs and LIverpool. Not bad in my opinion. Only one team can win.

Covstu

Even if they did win this cup, in isolation it’s not enough for a team like that. They have needed a change in management for the last 5 years. Agree it’s all about the balance sheet

kdrinkell

I would not be surprised if Arsene was carried out of the Emirates in a coffin.
The board must be very happy with a full house nearly every home fixture and success would require a lot of funding so they are just happy to tick over reeling in the cash, the fans view seems to be immaterial.

CJ_covblaze

Arsenal came 2nd, ahead of Chelsea, Man U, Spurs and LIverpool. Not bad in my opinion. Only one team can win.

Until recently it appeared the board couldn’t care less if they did finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th. However the last couple of seasons have proven to show it extends to below those places. It’s a case of “that’ll do”. No matter where a team finishes they should always strive to do better next season. If you win the league next time get more points or win something else too.

Terry Gibson's perm

True, but there were very similar "nudges" given as fouls in the match.

He actually changed his moan after the first goal he was saying to the fourth official it was a push (should have covered his mouth) then obviously after he saw it changed to the second being offside, he was just clutching at straws just like that fat man on Saturday

no_loyalty

Wenger is f***ing useless, he needs to go now lol

CJ_covblaze

The players are a disgrace too. They don’t look bothered. Walking when they should be chasing balls. They know they’ll still be in the team next week and aren’t even trying.

Ian1779

Whether you agree that he should go or not he (and Arsenal) have been under far more scrutiny these last 5 years than others.

I love how Spurs and Liverpool have won literally fuck all in years as well as finishing outside of top 4 for many a year, yet all we ever hear is that they are progressing. Liverpool will go trophyless again this year, Spurs have one chance realistically.

Even if Wenger does need to go - he should be treated with a bit more respect.

SkyblueBazza

Even if they did win this cup, in isolation it’s not enough for a team like that. They have needed a change in management for the last 5 years. Agree it’s all about the balance sheet
On fairness they say the same thing about all of the big 6 in the national media. More locally it's The Vile, in London - besides Arsenal - it's West Ham. The simple fact is that they can't all win - there aren't enough trophies to go around

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Covstu

On fairness they say the same thing about all of the big 6 in the national media. More locally it's The Vile, in London - besides Arsenal - it's West Ham. The simple fact is that they can't all win - there aren't enough trophies to go around

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
When are ‘the vile’ expected to win the cup?

no_loyalty

There's also a small chance one of us on here could shag Kelly Brook.

Very true, and there is also a small chance that one day Leicester City could win the premier league

Otis

Only if you fully penetrated the page with no hands...
Tried that. Think next time I ought to take the staples out first.

giphy.gif

stupot07

How was that not at least a yellow? Attwells had a bit of a mare there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

How was that not at least a yellow? Attwells had a bit of a mare there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If it was the challenge where the bloke went off I thought he was waiting for the fourth official to have a look on the tv and tell him and sky haven’t shown it.

no_loyalty

Another defeat for Mr Wenger, the Arsenal fans are baying for blood

Users who are viewing this thread