Wembley Tickets (1 Viewer)

lifelongcityfan

0333 321 3134 is the number to ring if you havent got your tickets and want email tickets...only 9 .to 5 , monday to friday. Takes 24 hours to get email tickets... i found them to be pretty useless and unhelpful.

The Great Eastern

I work on a holiday park as a maintenance man, I went round to sort a load of problems a holiday maker had last year, he was the most horrible individual you'll ever meet, started off bad mouthing the company whilst I was fixing his jobs which was fair enough but then started personally calling me a c**t, the final straw was him pushing me in the chest with his finger, with that I lamped him so fucking hard that he flew about 20 foot across the caravan, his Mrs said "You deserved that" and ran out of the van. I went about my day and never heard another thing about it.

People are the worst.
That genuinely made me chortle ! Half way through reading the post, I started to hope for a happy ending and duly got one !

itsabuzzard

I work on a holiday park as a maintenance man, I went round to sort a load of problems a holiday maker had last year, he was the most horrible individual you'll ever meet, started off bad mouthing the company whilst I was fixing his jobs which was fair enough but then started personally calling me a c**t, the final straw was him pushing me in the chest with his finger, with that I lamped him so fucking hard that he flew about 20 foot across the caravan, his Mrs said "You deserved that" and ran out of the van. I went about my day and never heard another thing about it.

People are the worst.
I was trying to think of something football related, and came up with The Equaliser

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

skyblue1991

Lets see if the tickets decide today.

If not I'll start to get worried and will request for e-tickets

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Otis

If I don't get my tickets today I am going to be so panicked I am going to let someone else commit suicide on my behalf.

rupert_bear

Anyone know any Villa fans see if they have had their tickets yet ? Need them for tomorrow or Shrewsbury or Rotherham come to that.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Don't need an umbrella, haven't you heard Wembley has a roof !

giphy.gif
No it hasnt

Ccfc1979

After having problems getting tickets online, I had to call Ticketmaster Saturday. Was on hold for an hour nearly. Seems it cost me £27!! Thanks EE and Ticketmaster

Evo1883

Well , looks like we are flatlining on ticket sales now pretty much , would imagine 37500 at the very best now , which is an incredible turnout regardless .
PUSB

matesx

Get to the back of the queue.

I'm standing by the window in suspenders with a bouquet of flowers and some chocolates.

When he stops and stares I am going to leap out and rummage through his bag.

that is an image i didnt want at this time of day

37500 is a massive turnout considering both Blackpool and Exeter had just over 23000 fans in last years final.....its gonna be LOUD!.

Expect them to take no more than 12000 myself.

McLovin87

I emailed late last night and just received a reply. Apparently there's been a big mix up with Block 124; tickets were sold as well as being reserved for players wives and families etc. Anyone with tickets in Block 124 will now be upgraded to hospitality at no extra charge. There will be announcement form the club at 9:00am to con firm the details of the upgrade

Otis

I emailed late last night and just received a reply. Apparently there's been a big mix up with Block 124; tickets were sold as well as being reserved for players wives and families etc. Anyone with tickets in Block 124 will now be upgraded to hospitality at no extra charge. There will be announcement form the club at 9:00am to con firm the details of the upgrade
Seriously? Or are you on the wind-up?

coop

Lucky sods wish I would of bought in that block now.

Otis

Lucky sods wish I would of bought in that block now.
How could they they upgrade a whole block to hospitality though? Surely they haven't got the space or resources to enable that have they?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread