Wembley Tickets (6 Viewers)

jas365

Looks like the sales have stopped but what ever we take will be a great crowd.

I'll be quite disappointed if our following is less than last year, this game is much bigger than the Checkatrade.

letsallsingtogether

I'll be quite disappointed if our following is less than last year, this game is much bigger than the Checkatrade.
Yes but that was our first time for this generation also loads of time to big it up.

Evo1883

Loads of day trippers won’t go again , but on the day with payday tomorrow and Friday I think we will have around 38000 , which is tremendous , even if we didn’t sell another ticket , almost 35000 is amazing.
I would have been happy with 32000

Evo1883

At 18:00 yesterday club said we had sold 32500 .
So 2000 in 24 hours is not bad at all

Ring Of Steel

So if we sell 3,500 more we will be taking the biggest following to Wembley of all 6 teams in the playoffs finals, from Villa and Fulham through to Exeter.

And we’ll be the loudest by some distance. :woot:

And as things stand we’re taking about as many as Rotherham, Shrewsbury and Exeter combined.

Not too shabby at all.

Mucca Mad Boys

Loads of day trippers won’t go again , but on the day with payday tomorrow and Friday I think we will have around 38000 , which is tremendous , even if we didn’t sell another ticket , almost 35000 is amazing.
I would have been happy with 32000

We’ve sold more tickets by ourselves than the Shrewsbury and Rotherham combined for the L1 playoff final. We’re on course to match, or even beat the supports taken by Fulham and Villa too (but they’re both capped at 38k).

Great support from the Sky’s Blue Army!

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Done it ! :)

3x7 = 21
7-2 = 5 +
... 26 =
25 x
.... 650 =
.... 8 +

= 658

Well done you slut.

maxresdefault.jpg

jordan210

552-547 Sold out
546 - 7
545 - 10
544 - 19
543 - 7
542 - 537 Sold out
536 - 86
535 - 140 ish
534 - 200 ish
533 - 152 ish
532 - 378 ish
531 - 405 ish
530 - 35

Total remaining in opened blocks around 1439 mostly back rows

4 blocks left to open that hold 3500ish

So I would guess close to 35k now.

SkyBlueSoul

I'm bringing my Spanish housemate who came to see us play Notts County in the League and was desperate to go to Wembley before he goes home on the 30th. I promised him a ticket if we made it to the final so he's made up! To give you an outsider view on the support, I sent him the tweet about us selling 34,500 and got these replies:

"Oh god!! 35,000 fans?! It's awesome"
"You really have big fans"

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I'm bringing my Spanish housemate who came to see us play Notts County in the League and was desperate to go to Wembley before he goes home on the 30th. I promised him a ticket if we made it to the final so he's made up! To give you an outsider view on the support, I sent him the tweet about us selling 34,500 and got these replies:

"Oh god!! 35,000 fans?! It's awesome"
"You really have big fans"

I read that in Manuel from Fawlty Towers voice!

Users who are viewing this thread