Wembley Tickets (6 Viewers)

Ring Of Steel

We've all been around long enough to know that Monday is gonna be tight & nervy and a close run thing- thats a given.

They're saying that they will get to 12,000, so at this point we're gonna be outnumbering them 3 to 1

covcity4life

do you think we should try do it barca style when they have been wronged

by which i mean non stop whistling or booing everytime opposition is in possession. could realy play on their head everytime they have the ball

i dunno,would be cool if we could get it to work. make wembley our playpen

jordan210

I wonder the the last few books will be slow at selling with people waiting to get closer the the half way line.

Also when more news of how many we have sold. we might start to pick up sales from neutrals looking for a match on Monday.

Otis

Yeah it's up to MR to have them relaxed again play without fear .
If he can instill that once more I'd be confident of a positive outcome .
Chances will come ,early hopefully like the last 3-4 games.
Will it be like County away or at home, hitting the post, which would have set the outcome in that game.
Then as I alluded in another thread ,Tisdale is purported to finish after this game ,will that inspire them or choke on it?
Added pressure on their players to want and perform for him. Last chance.

Essexrobbie

Have all the middle blocks gone all the way around to the half way line?...or havnt they opened them yet. Really don't want to be up in the gods.

shmmeee

Monday's final will be my lad's first ever game - I think I will make his second one a cold rainy night in November to give him a dose of reality!

It’ll be my daughter’s second after last years Wembley visit. Don’t make my mistake! There’s no easy way down for her now :D

wingy

Have all the middle blocks gone all the way around to the half way line?...or havnt they opened them yet. Really don't want to be up in the gods.
Don't QUOTE me but I think someone said they opened already or due to Today ,after members take up period elapses, likely players wives and families up there too.
Can't remember who posted it .

jordan210

Don't QUOTE me but I think someone said they opened already or due to Today ,after members take up period elapses, likely players wives and families up there too.
Can't remember who posted it .

I think its a case the majority of the middle section is sold. But there will be hand backs from club. Not sure what section.

Not sure when Club Wembley hands backs are. member booking finished this morning but I think that allows members to buy more tickets than normal.

Might be worth opening all the remaining blocks as will speed up sales.

theferret

Have all the middle section gone or havnt they opened them yey?

The middle section 227-247 was partially opened on Sunday and fully yesterday and have all sold. There are a handful of blocks near royal box reserved for club Wembley members that may be released if not taken up.

Otis

Did I mention I have spare train tickets?

giphy.gif

Great_Expectations

Fantastic support thus far. Let’s hope all those going for the first time are reminded what it’s like to support a team, hopefully in a positive way, and are there to watch us in the league next season.

In terms of the pressure of extra fans; on Friday night a lot of the players were actively encouraging us to make more noise which implies there were thriving on it. I’d expect the same on Monday.

Astute

300 quid flights, 38 quid ticket, 2 nights accomodation in London, a day's worth of London beer prices. Gonna be a 500 quid match for me but worth every penny when we destroy Exeter cheered on by a 40,000 SBA. This team is irresistable when given the licence to play freely and we'll score at least 3!
Fookin glory supporter. Where were you on a cold day in Grimsby ;)

Otis

How is the bad eye?
Any improvement. when is the op ?
Might not need it. That's what I am waiting on.

Laser surgery last week, supposedly a success. Waiting on a call this week (they said I had to go back with a week) to see if it has held.

If not, emergency surgery in Brum.

Hopefully the laser treatment worked though, so no more problems or surgery to be conducted.

Cheers for asking though. :)

bawtryneal

Might not need it. That's what I am waiting on.

Laser surgery last week, supposedly a success. Waiting on a call this week (they said I had to go back with a week) to see if it has held.

If not, emergency surgery in Brum.

Hopefully the laser treatment worked though, so no more problems or surgery to be conducted.

Cheers for asking though. :)

Fingers crossed (hopefully not your eyes)

Users who are viewing this thread