Wembley Tickets???? (1 Viewer)

Andy69

I have just read that if we get to Wembley the ticket sales are going to be in this order of allocation.
1.Season ticket holders.
2.Membership holders.
3.People who go to the home leg v Crewe.
As I am not any of the above and struggling to get to the Crewe game as I work nights and live 3hrs away do you think I would have a chance of Wembley tickets if we get there??:facepalm::facepalm:

GaryJones

I would buy a £5 ticket for the Crewe game even if you cant make it! (You could always give it as a gift if you can get the stub back).

ajsccfc

I'd be very surprised if all three categories covered an entire Wembley allocation, particularly when a lot of 1 and 2 will crossover with 3. You'd maybe have to step lively once they hit general sale mind you, depending on how many tickets were allocated.

GaryJones

I'd be very surprised if all three categories covered an entire Wembley allocation, particularly when a lot of 1 and 2 will crossover with 3. You'd maybe have to step lively once they hit general sale mind you, depending on how many tickets were allocated.
You might be right - but I wouldnt risk it Andy69 - go buy Crewe Tickets at £5 each!

LJC_CCFC

If we get there I don't think any of us will struggle to get tickets seeing as it will be either Orient or Southend in the final

pusbccfc

Well, we have 6000 season ticket holders.
There will possibly be 27000 there against Crewe (which you could take 6000 off for being season ticket holders)
And most of the membership holders will be at the game.
You should get one easily. I reckon 15k will go on general.

skyblusam

Dont think you need your stub as you have a supporter number when you buy tickets. They know what you have brought thats why tickets have your name on. I think

NuneatonSkyBlue

My mate bought my Crewe ticket for me & it has his name & supporter number on it. How will that work for a Wembley ticket?

I imagine it will be 1 ticket per stub rather than 1 ticket per person/name. Or it would be on the system that he brought x amount of tickets therefore is allowed the same amount of final tickets. (I hope so anyway as i have got my mum and dad's tickets in my name)

kirby485

I've bought 6 tickets for the crewe game online, do all my ticket purchasing online as and when I can make games, does this mean I would be able to buy 6 tickets online IF (can not emphasise that we can not take anything for granted, Crewe are on form too, and have alreayd beaten us this season!) we make it to the final??

CovClaire

Bought 2 home tickets online - one for me as a ST holder, the other for my OH who isn't but is registered on my Friends and Family, so his ticket will have his name on it. Do you think I could get 2 Wembley tickets online as ST priority or would I need to wait and get his when they are on general sale? Just a bit worried that a) I might not be able to get his ticket on general sale and, b) if I do, we won't get seats together.

I could have bought one of the last few away leg tickets but didn't because I could only get one.

GaryJones

You will be allocated One Ticket Per Stub so if youve bought 4 tickets all in your name and you have the Stubs to prove it you will get 4 tickets. If you have bought on-line this will also show on your supporter/customer number and you will be allocated the same number of tickets that you bought for the Crewe game on-line.
I think we would swamp Wembley and it would feel like a home game!:p

ccfc92

It will be fine, we will all get tickets. Also, why don't you buy a membership to make sure? I swear they are half price now, 15 quid or so?

davebow87

Yeah. 15 quid. I bought mine after the preston game. You get a fiver voucher for the club shop as well. good deal!
It will be fine, we will all get tickets. Also, why don't you buy a membership to make sure? I swear they are half price now, 15 quid or so?

GaryJones

Membership is a good idea - This was how I got a couple of spare tickets in 1987 for the Cup Final.;)

Baginton

I think season ticket holders will be able to get 8 tickets each if we get to Wembley.

and there will still be loads left for everyone.

Gint11

I have just read that if we get to Wembley the ticket sales are going to be in this order of allocation.
1.Season ticket holders.
2.Membership holders.
3.People who go to the home leg v Crewe.
As I am not any of the above and struggling to get to the Crewe game as I work nights and live 3hrs away do you think I would have a chance of Wembley tickets if we get there??:facepalm::facepalm:

You'll get a ticket but be prepared to queue for a long time.

Mucca Mad Boys

What he said. Don't worry, we'll all be fine to get tickets.

Haven't you got better things to do than digging up month old threads on our board!?

I think I can speak on behalf of the vast majority of CCFC fans when I say this, JPT would've been great, but we've got bigger fish to fry, the league, because, without being disrespectful to yourselves, we have something to play for, whereas you're condemned to mediocracy. Enjoy your day out at Wembley again, try to take over 10k, and hey, good luck or the rest of the season, not too much luck though. ;)

Crewe

Haven't you got better things to do than digging up month old threads on our board!?

I think I can speak on behalf of the vast majority of CCFC fans when I say this, JPT would've been great, but we've got bigger fish to fry, the league, because, without being disrespectful to yourselves, we have something to play for, whereas you're condemned to mediocracy. Enjoy your day out at Wembley again, try to take over 10k, and hey, good luck or the rest of the season, not too much luck though. ;)

It was listed as a "similar thread" under my Wembley hotel thread pal.

I know we're condemned to mediocrity mate, if we win our 2 games in hand on you that only takes us onto the same amount of points as you.

tippex9

Fair play I say.... Enjoy the day out.

Mucca Mad Boys

I know we're condemned to mediocrity mate, if we win our 2 games in hand on you that only takes us onto the same amount of points as you.

Who have you got in your games in hand? I doubt you'll win both anyway, might not even matter after Saturday anyway like...

Baginton

It should be pay on the day for JPT when shitey teams are in it, so they get the neutrals in to boost the crowd :claping hands:

:laugh:

Astute

I will look at what you are saying again after today's game. Not making any predictions as we could hammer you for 90 mins and you win 3-0 with your GK having the game of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread