Wembley allocation - if we get there (1 Viewer)

ccfc_jj

Just saw on SSN that Swansea have been given a total of 32400 tickets for the League Cup final.

Will we get more then that?

I suppose a lot of their tickets would go to sponsors, executives etc etc, but I would of thought we will get at least 40,000?

IF WE GET THERE

Last edited:

kg82

Bradford half also got a fair size fan base and there'll be a lot more corporate for the league cup final than JPT. If we get there I would think 40k

Dan Griffin

Not another thread :/ if we don't get there I hope all you fuckers are gonna be prepared for the shit you will get for jinxing it ffs

I think we will get at least 70000 tickets and will take both sides and behind one goal. If that doesn't add up to 70000 then we will probably take some behind the other goal. If we sell all of these we will be offered another 10000 maybe 20000 tickets and Bradford will ne forced to watch the game on SKY.

Sky

I think we will get at least 70000 tickets and will take both sides and behind one goal. If that doesn't add up to 70000 then we will probably take some behind the other goal. If we sell all of these we will be offered another 10000 maybe 20000 tickets and Bradford will ne forced to watch the game on SKY.

Wow haha... What exactly are you smoking?

Grendel

Oh good another how many are we taking to Wembey thread. More than the combined crowds for the next 5 league games probably.

If we actually lose to Crewe the Samaritans had better be on hand I think.

Astute

I think Crewe will take about 12,000 so the Bradford fans can have as many as they like.....

Astute

We can even fill the Ricoh so dont worry, there wont be to much competition for tickets. We'll get at least 35k

I wonder where you were in 87 when we took over Wemley for the charity shield and couldn't fill a smaller ground without a big away support

I wonder where you were in 87 when we took over Wemley for the charity shield and couldn't fill a smaller ground without a big away support

I wasnt born actually lol. It will be a great day if we do get to Wembley, win or lose and i know the Sky Blue Army wont let the lads down

Bill Glazier

Just saw on SSN that Swansea have been given a total of 32400 tickets for the League Cup final.

Will we get more then that?

I suppose a lot of their tickets would go to sponsors, executives etc etc, but I would of thought we will get at least 40,000?

IF WE GET THERE

Just spoken to a Bradford fan mate - their Wembley allocation is 36000.

Users who are viewing this thread