Wembley Access (1 Viewer)

shmmeee

Trying to work out if I can get my Dad there. He can’t walk long distances or take too many stairs. He’s got a blue badge.

What are my options for the best seats at Wembley with as little walking and stair climbing as possible?

torchomatic

shmmeee

There is room for ~300 wheelchair users and each can bring a carer. They'll also offer assistance to get you to your seats mate.

He’s not a wheelchair user and TBH though I could get one I know the spaces are limited so wouldn’t take from from someone who has to be in a wheelchair.

Just looking for the block with the least amount of stairs/walking

Sick Boy

He’s not a wheelchair user and TBH though I could get one I know the spaces are limited so wouldn’t take from from someone who has to be in a wheelchair.

I was in 231 or something like that and would suggest going around there - you just have to go up an escalator or two from what I remember and there's quite a bit of room per seat.

Grendel

The website tells you to ring a number for registered disabled seats or visit the ticket office which I assume will be swamped

chiefdave

This is from memory but your best bet might be booking the red car park which is the newish one for the shopping centre and I’m pretty sure has lifts.

There’s then no steps to get to the turnstiles, if you can get blocks 128-130 that’s nearest the car park and I think if you go for row 28-30 that will be pretty much where you come out from the concorse into the stand so minimises steps

sotvtoday

Check the link posted by PVA on page 1 of the Final Tickets thread. Lots of info including step-free access on rows 30/31.

Legia Sky Blue

Sorry about your dilemma Shmmeee. My son also has a problem in that he broke his ankle playing cricket last month and is on crutches. His walk to the ground is going to be a test, while his ticket at the moment is up in the Gods so am hoping they have a lift he can use to help.

Sky Blue Pete

Sorry about your dilemma Shmmeee. My son also has a problem in that he broke his ankle playing cricket last month and is on crutches. His walk to the ground is going to be a test, while his ticket at the moment is up in the Gods so am hoping they have a lift he can use to help.
How??

olderskyblue

Buy blue badge parking at Wembley as a start.

withnail

For the checkatrade, we emailed ahead for the Mother in law who was not wheel chair bound but not great on her pins, they replied and said to go to a certain place outside the ground where there were specific helpers. They stuck her in a wheelchair and wheeled her to the the ground, through the ground and to her seat. And they met us at full time to wheel her back. The lad who did the pushing of the chair was top draw, polite and quick.
Great service
Email then, i World think they still do it.

vincy

I was going to send a message earlier as I have a breathing problem and I though my seat was the very last row at the back of the stadium. After checking this, I am actually in the first row of one of the top blocks so all my anxiety gas been removed.
I found an email address here if you still need help.

Good luck next week.

Customer Service/Disability Liaison:

Our Disabled Liasion Officer is Jodie Jones - to contact Jodie, please email [email protected]

Sky Blue Pete

I was going to send a message earlier as I have a breathing problem and I though my seat was the very last row at the back of the stadium. After checking this, I am actually in the first row of one of the top blocks so all my anxiety gas been removed.
I found an email address here if you still need help.

Good luck next week.

Customer Service/Disability Liaison:

Our Disabled Liasion Officer is Jodie Jones - to contact Jodie, please email [email protected]
Great sharing

Users who are viewing this thread