Well, You been giving it all the talk (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Guys, Believe it or not I'm a Notts fan in peace

Feel a bit embarrassed by the original poster and just want to make it clear he doesn't speak for all of us from Notts!

For what its worth I actually respect your approach to the way you played and agree that the waterlogged pitch help us out in the first half (And for the lead up to our goal)
I for one am looking forward to the game on Friday but also nervous as hell.

One more thing I will say is that it will be one hell of an advert for the league, and should be a cracking game with a rocking Meadow lane!

Just hope that the winner is not decided by a dodgy decision or the dreaded penalties.

I thought the first leg was entertaining for a two leg match. We are now set up for a game where both sides have to go out and try and win it. I believe the team that wins this tie is going to get promotion.

Covstu

If im honest I think Nolan will try to slow the game up from the off and defend a deep line (Reduce the through ball threat) and try to take the game into the later stages of the second half. One thing we have been very good at this season is springing to life in the last 20-30 minutes of games, especially at home. Just need to keep Mcnulty quiet until then.

Either way, I'll be there watching it through my fingers!
No need to apologise for the original post, typical idiot but I would hazard a guess that one of our lot are doing the same your end!

It’s going to be a very nervy game, if you lot score first we will struggle to get back in the game but who knows. Going to be a tight game either way.

Ricketts

As we have some Notts fans on here, which radio channel will be best for pre-match when we drive up, and for the angry tirade in the queue home..Radio Trent?

Presumably they must have their annoying idiots in the same way we have Brummie Nick etc.

CovFan

Sold out meadow lane . Not yet . Not yet but hopefully

We not massive like you . I mean that massive you got just over 14500 home fans in for you home massive game at you massive place for your massive game . Where some were going on about a massive 30k sell out . Just massive ain’t you innit

How many smoke bombs you bringing . Wellard are you lot
:)

199px-Wellard_dog.jpg
???

Grendel

Guys, Believe it or not I'm a Notts fan in peace

Feel a bit embarrassed by the original poster and just want to make it clear he doesn't speak for all of us from Notts!

For what its worth I actually respect your approach to the way you played and agree that the waterlogged pitch help us out in the first half (And for the lead up to our goal)
I for one am looking forward to the game on Friday but also nervous as hell.

One more thing I will say is that it will be one hell of an advert for the league, and should be a cracking game with a rocking Meadow lane!

Just hope that the winner is not decided by a dodgy decision or the dreaded penalties.

It’s rather pathetic from the OP and the usual idiots in here than brand Notts as a scummy little club.

Oldest professional club and an inaugural member of the first football league.

Watched Notts a lot in the early 80’s and it was a great place to go with a real traditional fan base who stood steadfastly with their team despite very illustrious neighbours over the river.

Some good players like Mcdonnagh, McParland, Chidozie and of course Kilkline

I went to the quarter final, i think, against Everton when they lost 2 nil

A great whimsical manager in Jimmy Sirrell as well.

Hobo

It’s rather pathetic from the OP and the usual idiots in here than brand Notts as a scummy little club.

Watched Notts a lot in the early 80’s and it was a great place to go with a real traditional fan base who stood steadfastly with their team despite very illustrious neighbours over the river.

Can I detect a tear in your eye?

As we have some Notts fans on here, which radio channel will be best for pre-match when we drive up, and for the angry tirade in the queue home..Radio Trent?

Presumably they must have their annoying idiots in the same way we have Brummie Nick etc.

Radio Nottingham is the local station that covers Us, 95.5 and 103.8 fm....won’t be biased, honest

no_loyalty

Radio Nottingham is the local station that covers Us, 95.5 and 103.8 fm....won’t be biased, honest

Looking at getting to Nottingham around 6pm, where is the best place to park?

smileycov

Facebook User
Yeah, I used to work for British Coal at Keresley and they all said 'snap.'

Some words just don't seem to be about anymore.

My missus the other day asked what a 'sarnie' was and said that she had never heard the word before. Have to confess, I can't remember the last time I heard it either.
What year? My brother in law is marko ludoski - keresley lad

The Great Eastern

I used to live in Herne next to theSmugglers, Butchers Arms and Upper Red Lion. Wasn’t too bad tbf! Whitstable is lovely though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been in the Butchers Arms. Bewilderingly small place that was ground zero for the micropub revolution. 20 customers would probably be 2 or 3 more than comfortable. Wasn't that keen on the landlord but his beer was kept well. The butchers blocks for tables was something not likely to be seen in any other pub in this country.

Evo1883

You finished 4th and averaged 701 away from home this season , that was despite being in the automatic spots for much of the season .
You’re the definition of tinpot

oscillatewildly

Notts bum licker.

Suffolkskyblue

I've been in the Butchers Arms. Bewilderingly small place that was ground zero for the micropub revolution. 20 customers would probably be 2 or 3 more than comfortable. Wasn't that keen on the landlord but his beer was kept well. The butchers blocks for tables was something not likely to be seen in any other pub in this country.

His name is Martin, lived over the road from me - he's actually a nice bloke if you get to know him. 16 is about full but it's great as everyone has to talk to everyone else! Still go back every now and again as both my boys, ccfc too, still live in Kent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ashdown

Can't be bothered with the childish name calling. Nottingham like all Cities has some great and sad parts . Ultimately we will get a result tomorrow but the winners still have to take down Exeter. I've had some great nights in Nottm and if they win fairly then good luck to them, I'm hoping our boys can nick it though. PUSB !

Ricketts

On Twitter there is a user called NottLad asking County if there can be a minutes silence for the Reece Platt-May, father of Casper and Corey, so they are mainly decent folk, just like most of us are.

tigersb

Get it right up ye
:wtf::wtf:

Ring Of Steel

There is no need for name calling

The facts are enough

1. We hammered them on their own ground
2. Even with alleged dubious decisions taken away we still win
3. Our fans utterly took the ground over
4. We played some great, slick football and they played pig ugly, one dimensional long ball football
5. We have a young and reasonably exciting squad
6. They have to watch that hoofball every week
7. Their support was shockingly poor

In summary- we are bigger, better, more exciting, louder, prouder than them- and they’s the facts, folks

Users who are viewing this thread