Well wishes from a Brighton fan (1 Viewer)

Sussex Boy

Afternoon all,

Just wanted to say how delighted I am seeing how successful your season has been so far. I’m a lifelong Brighton fan but lived in Cov for almost 10 years so I have a huge soft spot for the Sky Blues and one of the first results I look out for after Brighton. Wonderful to see you back in the city and doing so well. Great to see Gyökeres banging in the goals too.

Wish you all the best for the rest of the season and hope I’m at the Ricoh next year for City v Brighton in the PL.

PUSB

steveo1987

Afternoon all,

Just wanted to say how delighted I am seeing how successful your season has been so far. I’m a lifelong Brighton fan but lived in Cov for almost 10 years so I have a huge soft spot for the Sky Blues and one of the first results I look out for after Brighton. Wonderful to see you back in the city and doing so well. Great to see Gyökeres banging in the goals too.

Wish you all the best for the rest of the season and hope I’m at the Ricoh next year for City v Brighton in the PL.

PUSB
Very kind, thankyou. Not doing so bad yourselves .

procdoc

Afternoon all,

PUSB
Thanks mate. I admire the way Brighton try to play good football and I hope you do well this season

Evo1883

Afternoon all,

PUSB
Thank you, all the best

no_loyalty

Afternoon all,

PUSB

Thank you for your nice comments.

I went to the Brighton v City FA cup match when we were in league two, and all of the Brighton fans I spoke to wished us well and hoped to see us come back up.

Jamesimus

Afternoon all,

PUSB

Glory supporter

Brighton Sky Blue

Afternoon all,

PUSB

Same in reverse for me and think we're similar ages too, funny little world. What an interesting time it was in the Railway Bell before the game in 2011

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I have a soft spot for Brighton. It's called a swamp.
Only joking! It's nice to hear comments like yours from a supporter of another team. Hope to be playing Brighton regularly, soon!

JAM See

Afternoon all,

PUSB
Quality awayday is Brighton.

Last time I was down there, DI Burnside was in the crowd (true story).

Haven't been to the Amex, so hopefully, we'll meet soon.

Otis

Only ever been once.

Hired a van and 6 of us went down for a League Cup game on a Tuesday night and we won 2-1. Steve Jacobs got the winner I think, so such fond memories of Brighton. 👍

BackRoomRummermill

Yes often thought of them playing all those years at a sports track and now look at them - good recovery , the new kings of the South Coast . The supporters are loyal like Norwich

CDK

A club who went through the mill without a home and went on there protest marches with a lot of friends who were Brighton fans. Also got gyo ,ostigard,from them with cashman Also getting here so think there a good club.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Afternoon all,

PUSB

Cheers. Like other posters have said, when we went down to Brighton (via Lewes) in the Cup in 2018 as a League 2 team, we had similar decent comments from Brighton fans. Was genuinely a great away day to go on, day in the sunshine, a new ground and a good welcome most places.

I remember talking to a Brighton fan in a pub pre match who was saying to me ‘you’ll be back one day’ and I said I don’t think so we’re about 5 divisions away now (!) and he told me all about the ground issues you had experienced, which actually gave me a bit of hope to be fair to him! I would have laughed if he would have told me late September 2021 you’ll be in the top 6 of the Championship after finishing 16th the season before!!!

Good luck to Brighton, an incredible story like ourselves and deserve a season to remember with a Cup win to toast it.

Users who are viewing this thread