Well this is a surprise (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

I don't feel half as on edge today as I did on Saturday.

All my circumstances are the same. I'm unable to go due to work. I'm unable to watch, due to work. I feel... quite relaxed actually.

I'm going for 0-2 with Cody scoring both.

Otis

I'm the opposite.

Was very confident on Saturday, now filled with trepidation.

2-0 to Bristol.

Come on City, prove me wrong!!!

1nilandwe...

Otis, on Saturday you said categorically that we would win and Bristol would lose. You have also said that you can't see any way that we can get relegated. I hereby declare that I am never listening to anything you say ever again. I'm not superstitious, but you're predictions scare the bejesus out of me.

coop

I'm the opposite.

Was very confident on Saturday, now filled with trepidation.

2-0 to Bristol.

Come on City, prove me wrong!!!
i'm the same as you was so confident saturday but today so nervous watching it round my mates but when i watch city on tv we play shit and lose so not looking forward to it realy.

Ive been as calm as you like for days, Im just really confident of a result for some reason

Otis

Otis, on Saturday you said categorically that we would win and Bristol would lose. You have also said that you can't see any way that we can get relegated. I hereby declare that I am never listening to anything you say ever again. I'm not superstitious, but you're predictions scare the bejesus out of me.

Wise words.

Why do you think I never, ever bet on the City. Was convinced we were going to win on Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread