Well if he popped back on CCFC's most popular fan forum.............. (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

He'd be not wanting to remain in Coventry, would it have not been more prudent to hold fire emotion until the facts are confirmed ?!

lordsummerisle

He'd be not wanting to remain in Coventry, would it have not been more prudent to hold fire emotion until the facts are confirmed ?!

No, knee-jerk reactions like some sort of kid with ADHD who's just ingested a bag of sugar are always the best way I've found.

Ashdown1

Trust me, if this happens I will be furious but now is not the time to call the guy sill names............................besides behind almost everyone leaving our club over the last few years has been one woman and her out of town company ?!

Johnnythespider

Do you honestly think that after being offered a shed load more cash by uddersfield, he will look at this forum and see us all pleading with him to stay and tell them " nah they love me down there you can stick your'e filthy money up your'e jacksy ".

Nick

Administrator
I love how people are calling him names but if they got a call in the morning with a job offer doubling their salary they would take it without thinking...

coundonskyblue

I love how people are calling him names but if they got a call in the morning with a job offer doubling their salary they would take it without thinking...

How many of us release statements about how much we love our workplace and how we have that company's colours stamped all the way through us?

@richh87

Of course - but this is a football club and it's extremely important to us.

Ashdown1

That's not always a fair comparison though Nick, he's probably on a fortune to an average man anyway, I can take your point if you were a joiner on £20k being offered to double that sort of salary but these wankers are probably on £175k, even at our level.

Jackoskyblue

Thought a forum was to express opinions/emotions obviously not ? I don't want to see any post about Saturdays game till full time no opinions no guessing the line up nothing as that would be expressing opinion which is strictly forbidden

Nick

Administrator
That's not always a fair comparison though Nick, he's probably on a fortune to an average man anyway, I can take your point if you were a joiner on £20k being offered to double that sort of salary but these wankers are probably on £175k, even at our level.

Yep they arent poor but there might be other things like what his family want if they liked it there etc. managers job average length mustnt be very long now so they need the money while they can unless they do a fergie etc!

Nick

Administrator
Thought a forum was to express opinions/emotions obviously not ? I don't want to see any post about Saturdays game till full time no opinions no guessing the line up nothing as that would be expressing opinion which is strictly forbidden

Who has said no opinions allowed?

BurbageSkyBlues

Yep they arent poor but there might be other things like what his family want if they liked it there etc. managers job average length mustnt be very long now so they need the money while they can unless they do a fergie etc!

They can only 'do a fergie' if both sides show loyalty and commitment.

Manc poo were more than loyal to fergie in the first couple of years. He has repaid that faith handsomely. It has to be from both sides. Maybe he did not trust our owners? Maybe they did not give him confidence?

I don't like what is happening here, from both sides - it stinks.

Danceswithhorses

Interesting that Tim Fisher says 'We talked to him at length today and he met the owner'...the owner...i'm assuming that that is Joy, someone you couldn't prove in a court of law is the owner, but in reality, that's exactly what she is...straight from TF's mouth.
Shame about the release clause...otherwise SISU could have employed the same hardball tactics with Huddersfield that they'd used to bully the local council and the Higgs Charity.

Users who are viewing this thread