Edge kept King in his pocket
Baker was like ronaldo
I can't believe Kilbane did a whole extra time like this... machine
Cody and Zinadine goals class

Beat a full strength brum team

Well done Mr Shaw

AFCCOVENTRY

Maybe we have a new manager for each game

But Shaw's passion was their to see. Really different style which is refreshing from Thorn's comical antics.

BenInTurin

Facebook User
I would like to see Shaw retained somehow with a new manager but I wouldn't want him as the main man yet.

Hopefully carry this momentum on to Crewe away and notch our first 3 points! Whatever potential manager was watching tonight they must of been impressed

theprince

Certainly not saying give the job to Shaw and Carsley on the strength of one result just if they are seriously in the frame lets not bugger about. One game proves nothing there are always all sorts of daft results in this cup. but it seemed obvious players were playing for the shirt tonight and we suddenly looked miles fitter !!

iamyouralterego

Great performance by all tonight.

Not sure how much credit can be attributed soley to Shaw. It was the players themselves that outperformed themselves and i doubt that Shaw has managed to up their fitness within a day. However, whether that performance came from some inspiration by Shaw or just a realisation of the events that have transpired (individual weak performances leading towards Thorns eventual sacking maybe?) i don't think it can be viewed as its own entity due to the circumstances. A few different variables could be considered into that performance. Lets see how the team play on Saturday before suggesting that was all Shaw's own doing.

Regardless, great play for the goals and Baker showed some great skills and runs. Looked a real threat on the ball. Mention also to Barton who looks like he will be very good.

AFCCOVENTRY

Imagine what we could be like when Fleck is back!

Shaw should be given a few games. Why not. Sky Blue legend and intelligent guy.

I am not sure I can handle a slim manager and one who I can clearly understand what he is saying in interviews! lol :D

The CableGuy

Comes across very well on CWR right now.

Either that or I'm just bloody happy with everyone and everything right now. :D

Shaw: "I've enjoyed it tonight."

:eek::D

Users who are viewing this thread