Well Done - Mark Robins letter to fan ref. JJ (1 Viewer)

Colin Steins Smile

Just read the letter that MR sent to one of our young fans. Great public relations and positive engagement.

Dear Lily,

Thank you very much for your letter and your kind words for Jodi, he will be happy to receive your letter too. I think it will help him recover from his injury!

I am pleased to read that you play football for the Fairford and Lechlade U8 Falcons, and that you are a goalscorer, and we need goalscorers.

However, having spoken to Devon Kelly-Evans and other members of the squad, they feel that they would like another opportunity before I look outside the squad. I will keep you informed if things change, but for now, keep playing and supporting Coventry City FC.

PUSB

Kind regards,

Mark Robins

Coventry City Football Club

Otis

Yeah, nice for him to do that. Saw the girl's letter and thought it was really lovely and heartwarming.

pusbccfc

Fantastic. Well done, Mark.

CCFC54321

I wrote to Robins saying I can do better than Vincenti and could I play Saturday.

He responded saying “No you cant!”

You know he never spelt can’t right?!

ajsccfc

The Telegraph billed it as him revealing the Jones replacement plan, anyone taking that literally is a good way to weed out people who shouldn't be allowed to vote or operate heavy machinery.

Users who are viewing this thread