Well deserved point today (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Deserved that today and while that was credible it's not enough is it?
That's been our season really.

Paxman II

This caller...how can it be 2 points dropped? Is he familiar with our away record?
2 points unfortunately 'lost' is a fair comment.

Otis

Thing is, if we can keep it at around 4 points adrift then a win at Bristol would change everything.

ccfcdan

Need at least a draw at Cardiff now to keep us in the mix. Id like to see Cody start in place of Sheffers and go 443 with Platt,Nimley,McDonald.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
it stops the rot, breaks the away day hoodoo etc and the last 2 results prove we can compete with this squad in this division to a degree that should have kept us safe ..... just have to have the right attitude and application, sometimes a team has to scrap and put bodies in the way ..... it isnt just about playing "the right way". Pity we didnt show this application earler in the season it is clearly within the squads make up.

point gained opportunity missed to do even better .... but is at least positive

torchomatic

Yes, well it takes the monkey off our back with regards to losses. We need to equal or better that on Wednesday night. People on here were saying that it was over if we'd lost today, well we didn't so it's still in our own hands.

Great point.

Otis

Good point,but not still in our hands.

We still need other teams to fail. If we played Bristol tomorrow and beat them we would still be a point behind. Very much still not in our hands.

johnwillomagic

Well I did say I had a feeling that we would get something today at Watford and thankfullY i was proved right. I quietly disagreed with quite a few ever the pessimist views that we would get hammered never thought this would be the case.

Overall the draw was the fair result but I am slightly disappointed as I thought Watford were there for the taking today as they seemed to be just going through the motions today. Our team gave a good battling performance but were woefully short of pace and quality. Praying we can get a point in Cardiff but I do not persoanlly think we will get anything from that one. Think Nimely needs a rest looked a little jaded today I would go Platt & Mcdonald up top for Cardiff.

Still think the four games we have at home will prove crucial if we win all of them we will be ok but that is a very tough ask!

PUSB!

rob9872

Decent point today agrees, but its not the elusive win that bothers me so much as the lack of goals. We always get zero so the best we can hope for is that they don't score either. 6 goals in 18 away games really isnt on :(

CCFC123

a point today does nothing to help us stay up. All we are doing is staying stagment. We need to now get something at Cardiff.

To say today was a point gained today is crackers

skybluelee

a point today does nothing to help us stay up. All we are doing is staying stagment. We need to now get something at Cardiff.

To say today was a point gained today is crackers

I disagree. We all know that our home form is our only likely hope of staying up. Yesterday we got through an away game and nobody at the bottom gained on us. For that reason it was a good day and a point gained.

We also have to be realistic that we are unlikely to get anything on Wednesday. The key games are the 4 home mactches and Bristol away. Anything against Cardiff would be a huge bonus.

Otis

I think it was a good point too. On the back of 10 straight away defeats and not losing any ground has to be a good thing doesn't it?

Macca

I think the key issue is to be in the same position after Tuesday. A win for Bristol and loss for us and I m thinking its over. Good point yesterday but also another opportunity lost on a day when other results were favourable

Users who are viewing this thread