We'll be back (2 Viewers)

blunted

Just saw the photo from Villa Park of the guy holding up the poster when we were relegated from the Prem. Read his book. Not Fever Pitch standards but written from the heart. Hope he is still around to enjoy our current rise up the leagues. Did not think we would be out of the Prem or end up in L2 at the time. What are the teams thoughts?

clint van damme

Just saw the photo from Villa Park of the guy holding up the poster when we were relegated from the Prem. Read his book. Not Fever Pitch standards but written from the heart. Hope he is still around to enjoy our current rise up the leagues. Did not think we would be out of the Prem or end up in L2 at the time. What are the teams thoughts?

I think someone said he'd moved to Australia!

Grendel

He wrote a book

Brighton Sky Blue

Wow, still it's 50p for your life story

giphy.gif

Covkid1968#

That guy pisses me right off!

I spent hours doing a sign before I set off to Villa Park saying...

I FORESEE OVER 15 YEARS OF PAIN & SUFFERING FOLLOWED BY AN UPTURN OF FORTUNES!

No fucking photographer took a pic of my sign.. All about bastard him!
And to make matters worse he wrote on the back of an end piece of wallpaper. You would have needed a new unopened roll with that 😎

eastwoodsdustman

I remember him standing a row or 2 in front of me at that Villa game and I thought it strange at the time that he'd got a ready made sign.
Almost as if he knew his photo would be taken and used as a cover for his book.

Travs

My dad was in the more zoomed out photo of him, a couple of rows behind.

And yeah it was lively outside.

In fact the whole day, hundreds around the Rocket and the Railway station, the "special" train and the walk to the ground, all had a real edge to it.

I think deep down a lot of people knew it could be the last time there for a while.

LastGarrison

My dad was in the more zoomed out photo of him, a couple of rows behind.

And yeah it was lively outside.

In fact the whole day, hundreds around the Rocket and the Railway station, the "special" train and the walk to the ground, all had a real edge to it.

I think deep down a lot of people knew it could be the last time there for a while.
And when the shutters were pulled up at half time!

WMP were a bunch of cunts all day.

steve cooper

They invented the boomerang in Brisbane
some interesting facts (or myths) about boomerangs.
There are left handed and right handed boomerangs, if a left handed person throws a right handed boomerang it will never come back (and vice versa)
There are returning and non returning boomerangs. Non returning ones were primarily used as weapons, and returning ones used primarily for recreation.
It is thought that all returning boomerangs ever made still exist as it is impossible to throw them away.

usskyblue

some interesting facts (or myths) about boomerangs.
There are left handed and right handed boomerangs, if a left handed person throws a right handed boomerang it will never come back (and vice versa)
There are returning and non returning boomerangs. Non returning ones were primarily used as weapons, and returning ones used primarily for recreation.
It is thought that all returning boomerangs ever made still exist as it is impossible to throw them away.

If it doesn’t come back it’s called a stick m8

Cov kid 55

Fun? I was scared stiff!! 😳 Particularly walking through an underpass with 30 odd of them fuckers looking for Cov and me trying to get my scarf under my coat. And we lost, and we got relegated. Great fun!😁

Travs

Cov had a massive army of loonies out as well... even people who i'd just normally see at matches, but weren't "the mob", were going mental... and Birmingham were about in the city centre... apparently West Brom as well.

Tommystours

His name is John Mullaney he emigrated to Brisbane Australia in 2006 I am sure he is following our recent success

Users who are viewing this thread