Wednesday rumours (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

giphy.gif

Not again Joy!

Nick

Administrator
I have heard the council have been found to be guilty at being dodgy, Wasps have to move back to London and the stadium is gifted to CCFC only with AEG* brought in to run it for a cut of the profits while the rest goes back to CCFC.

Bugsy

CCFC88

I have heard the council have been found to be guilty at being dodgy, Wasps have to move back to London and the stadium is gifted to CCFC only with AEG* brought in to run it for a cut of the profits while the rest goes back to CCFC.
source?

Yorkshire SB

The thing with O'Hare and becoming highest paid player. It's a bit of a gamble as he's unproven in the Championship too.

As much as signing anyone from outside the division is a gamble. I'd say less so given we've had him for a year and know he's a good player. Top earner, meh, who else is it going to be. Salary all about leverage, and he had plenty.

Saddlebrains

Right can everyone hinting at stuff grow up? You know it say it. No ones going to grass you up to your sources.

Someone should make a massive flag or something to take everyones attention off this

Nick

Administrator
Don’t think you’d sneak a planning app for a stadium past everyone without them noticing.

It looks like a hotel on the outside and it's in Car Park C

When you go in, there's the San Siro but you just can't tell from the outside.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Don’t think you’d sneak a planning app for a stadium past everyone without them noticing.
I agree, that’s why I’m suggesting that would shocking. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if SISU have bought land... I expect them to piss about for a few more years.

them showing progress on a new stadium would definitely shock me

shmmeee

I agree, that’s why I’m suggesting that would shocking. I wouldn’t be surprised one bit if SISU have bought land... I expect them to piss about for a few more years.

them showing progress on a new stadium would definitely shock me

Same, the only benefit I can see from the attempts to reverse the Ricoh sale are getting the Ricoh (as opposed to a cash settlement), what would we do with two stadia?

Users who are viewing this thread