Wednesday rumours (3 Viewers)

chiefdave

Much as I'd like O'Hare to be coming in having him as the highest earner seems odd. Wouldn't that be an issue for some other members of the squad? He wasn't even a guaranteed starter last season and now he's in as the highest earner?

Think a lot of the 'in the know' accounts just throw everything at the wall and then when something happens declare they were right. O'Hare and / or Ricoh return aren't exactly things nobody else has mentioned before.

cc84cov

Much as I'd like O'Hare to be coming in having him as the highest earner seems odd. Wouldn't that be an issue for some other members of the squad? He wasn't even a guaranteed starter last season and now he's in as the highest earner?

Think a lot of the 'in the know' accounts just throw everything at the wall and then when something happens declare they were right. O'Hare and / or Ricoh return aren't exactly things nobody else has mentioned before.
Don’t see it taking much for him to become highest earner tbh Godden I think would be on 4-5k a week as probably the highest

matesx

Talk about "Super Wednesday" if both announced.

Highly doubt it will happen but hey its passing the day at work.

covcity4life

We are in a league above. Have to expect wagw bill him to up and highest earners to see on more than last year

He wasn't a starter but did make position his own by the end . Very young too. IF hsppens Good signing imo

Grendel

O Hare started most games in 2020 it’d obvious if he was signed he’d be the highest earner

Saddlebrains

Right. Had a response from my usually reliable source.

Its not the ricoh. If it is he will be massively shocked as his source ( club member of staff) has not been told anything about the ricoh other than talks are promising

Does seem to be O'Hare

higgs

O hare might be seen as a potential star that could be sold on if he plays well in the championship so might be worth the gamble of paying him the top wage

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

ccfcricoh

As said above, o'hare is worth the gamble and being covs top earner means nothing in championship terms.

Even a good start to the season and he could be worth a few million by january for not much outlay.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Bugsy

cc84cov

What’s it gonna take for him to become the “top earner” ?

6-7k a week in the championship? It’s hardly bank breaking

Yorkshire SB

No problem with him being the top earner, we're not paying anything for him. Always going to command a good salary if he's out of contract.

People saying he wasn't a definite starter, however by the end of the season he definitely was. Be a great signing, and I can't understand why anyone would question it!

Nonleagueherewecome

Id love to start a random rumour but id feel bad for misleading fans who believe me.

Kilcline has been brought in for pre-season as strength and conditoning coach. Mostly the lads will be put through their arm wrestling drills.

Users who are viewing this thread