Wednesday rumours (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Rumblings on twitter that something is due to be announced tomorrow but no indication what. Anybody heard anything?

rexo87

997df6e3b884e8feccb9941c5754a1a7.jpg

I believe this guy is usually fairly accurate but could be wrong..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint van damme

997df6e3b884e8feccb9941c5754a1a7.jpg

I believe this guy is usually fairly accurate but could be wrong..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he announced the time and place of the Rangers friendly before anyone else knew so obviously has a contact at the club.

wal3590

Its Tom Grennans agent and he used to manage the Enemy, has been fairly closed to some players I believe. Not always true but seems most the things he posts are..

SeaSeeEffCee

Dawkins definitely has an in at the club, he’s been posted correct info for years. Not sure how he still gets it mind seeing as he posts everything he hears on Twitter and has even posted pics of the kits early before as well.

Magwitch

Dawkins definitely has an in at the club, he’s been posted correct info for years. Not sure how he still gets it mind seeing as he posts everything he hears on Twitter and has even posted pics of the kits early before as well.
Well if the club wants something getting out unofficially they know who to tell.

Sbarcher

Liam Kelly, currently on loan for Oxford, parent club Feyenord.
Would be a good signing to sing
1,2,3,4 wooooho we've got Liam Kelly, wooooho Kelly in the middle..........

junglej13

I might be wrong but I think that came from a contact that worked for Hummel rather than the club. He was well connected from the playing perspective in the days of Grimmer, Davies and McNulty. Still seems to have some contacts at the club but isn't always 100% correct. Seem to remember last year he announced that Tyler Walker was a done deal...

Skybluedownunder

They
What part doesn’t excite you? Don’t you want Paddy Madden with his grand total of 9 games at championship level and no goals

the fact he played a grand total of 22 games for Estoril and scored 4 goals. I’d much prefer to take someone from League One who has a record of scoring goals in England. Come on then smart arse where’s your suggestions

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

They

the fact he played a grand total of 22 games for Estoril and scored 4 goals. I’d much prefer to take someone from League One who has a record of scoring goals in England. Come on then smart arse where’s your suggestions
Happy to give Dadashov a go, hes an international and has played at youth level for Germany.

he may have only scored 4 for Estoril, but obviously has something about him based on the above. afterall Armstrong came to us. With no real experience and he was ok.

Paddy Madden is 30. Has only played 9 games at championship level, and has never been thought of by any team going forward. We don’t need washed up players we have to carry

If you want someone who scores goals at league one - then you might aswell sign Ian Henderson...

As for suggestions, why not Caulay Woodrow If Barnsley get relegated? Actually scores goals at championship level.

JimmyHillsbeard

On another topic noticed this Last week

since deleted....
from TomClarkeMusic
It read...

“13 since we released WLADITT. Never seen a penny from Spotify or itunes, never seen a PPL cheque, bunch of missing PRS because it wasn't registered properly...etc. Careful who you let manage your band, bravado often masks incompetency.”

cc84cov

Heard O’hare a few times this morning off a few pals probably speculation possibly the wolves lad can’t see it being the Ricoh but we can hope

Saddlebrains

Tbf Dawkins is correct 80 odd percent of the time. Think he's mates with Mark Hornby or Tynan Scope.

I know an old academy player who informed me of the Bayliss transfer and Walsh signing before it all happened, so have messaged him. He's good mates with one of the backroom staff. Says he hasn't heard anything as such but was told a couple of weeks ago Wasps stance has massively softened due to the Covid situation. The only income They've had is from slam transport using car park C as a storage yard. 20 grand a month thats it so they are more willing than before. Obviously that's not concrete but an improvement on 12 months ago

Users who are viewing this thread