We will win today! (1 Viewer)

wafw1971

I have a feeling we will win today.
bounce.gif

I hope so, I cannot stand another week of all of this negativity.

Yes there are loads of reason why everyone feels like shit but we are CCFC supporters and supporting our team through bad times, really bad times and absolutely shitty times is our lot in life.

We cannot affect the things behind the scenes, if we could we would have already. All we can do is support the academy team, sorry first team with as much vigor and passion as we can.

See you all at the Ricoh. Cannot wait, there is nothing like a match day.

Kingokings204

The positivity on this forum is overwhelming.

Was only joking but can't blame people too much. We haven't won for over a month and getting battered 4-1 by oldham midweek. It doesn't shout at you the optimism does it.

If it helps I agree with you. Let's win the game. Draws are no good.

wafw1971

Was only joking but can't blame people too much. We haven't won for over a month and getting battered 4-1 by oldham midweek. It doesn't shout at you the optimism does it.

If it helps I agree with you. Let's win the game. Draws are no good.

Agreed the current form is well SHIT. But I think things will change today, starting with Pressley, he must see its not working, well lets hope so.

stupot07

The positivity on this forum is overwhelming.

We've lost 6 in a row, 1 point out of 21, conceded 7 goals in a week. 1 point off bottom of the league.....and that's just the football side of things

No wonder there's not much positivity...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

Recently watched the highlights of our 4-1 victory over Liverpool in 1992. It was our first win in three months according to that. Before I can remember, but we've always been shit.

Edit: Might have been 5-1

Last edited:

wafw1971

We've lost 6 in a row, 1 point out of 21, conceded 7 goals in a week. 1 point off bottom of the league.....and that's just the football side of things

No wonder there's not much positivity...

I understand that but the form has to change at some point (fingers crossed).

We can only support whats put in front of us or don't as many fans have done by not going. And we all know without fans the club generates no money which cannot be spent on any other signings or wages and I know SISU don't like spending money on players etc but at the moment they don't have a choice not to spend becasue they dont have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

stupot07

I've got a ST so will be there, I'm just not that optimistic about getting a result today.

skybluelee

Recently watched the highlights of our 4-1 victory over Liverpool in 1992. It was our first win in three months according to that. Before I can remember, but we've always been shit.

Edit: Might have been 5-1

How could you possibly forget the score of one of our most famous victories?!

Spagbol

Can't see anything but a bad defeat today. Wish I did have to go but we have season tickets and the kids are still young enough to think we may win!! 40 years of being worn down has finally killed any enthusiasm I once had, only one answer SISU out, that's not going to happen :censored::censored::blue:

Greggs

Who cares? We win today, then lose our next 4.

Nonleagueherewecome

I have a feeling we will win today.
bounce.gif

I hope so, I cannot stand another week of all of this negativity.

Yes there are loads of reason why everyone feels like shit but we are CCFC supporters and supporting our team through bad times, really bad times and absolutely shitty times is our lot in life.

We cannot affect the things behind the scenes, if we could we would have already. All we can do is support the academy team, sorry first team with as much vigor and passion as we can.

See you all at the Ricoh. Cannot wait, there is nothing like a match day.

Well done for keeping the faith "when all around were losing theirs" :)

Otis

Not that much, given that you called it after knowing the Johnson and Nouble were back in the team :)

That is very true. I wanted to wait to see what team he fielded.

Am I not allowed to do that then? Are we only allowed to predict blindly when we have no idea of team or formation?

I thought a prediction was something you made before the game. I did mine at twenty past 2, which I believe was before kick off.
:laugh:
:confused:

D

Deleted member 4439

That is very true. I wanted to wait to see what team he fielded.

Am I not allowed to do that then? Are we only allowed to predict blindly when we have no idea of team or formation?

I thought a prediction was something you made before the game. I did mine at twenty past 2, which I believe was before kick off.
:laugh:
:confused:

Yup, you're allowed to that. Do you take table football seriously as well?

Users who are viewing this thread