We want to go home. (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Because it says Coventry city you dumd fuck. Is that not an obvious start?

It if hadn't been for us 'ousiders' then CCFC attendances over the decades would have been even more embarrassing for a city the size of Coventry.

Exit Stage Left

So in your ideal world only fans who are from Coventry should be allowed to support Coventry?

In an ideal world fans from Liverpool should be allowed to support Liverpool and fans from Manchester should be allowed to support Manchester City/United. Yet see how many of these plastic fans will be in Coventry city centre this afternoon watching Liverpool v Man City. Support your local club you muppets!

For the record I am happy that Coventry City draws support from fans in Leamington, Rugby, Nuneaton, Stratford, Southam etc.... it's all part of the CV postcode after all.

pusbccfc

I'm not sure. Not sure if anyone else saw him filming Accrington fans during a minutes applause and calling them out for not applauding? An Accrington fan quite rightly pointed out that they weren't aware and also....if you're filming them...I assume you weren't clapping either?

Oddness.

That's where he shows his immaturity with age.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

In an ideal world fans from Liverpool should be allowed to support Liverpool and fans from Manchester should be allowed to support Manchester City/United. Yet see how many of these plastic fans will be in Coventry city centre this afternoon watching Liverpool v Man City. Support your local club you muppets!

For the record I am happy that Coventry City draws support from fans in Leamington, Rugby, Nuneaton, Stratford, Southam etc.... it's all part of the CV postcode after all.
I think this is an age thing, ultimately back before Sky I’m assuming the only football on tv was the FA Cup final, so the only way you’d see football is if you went live.

nowadays there’s so much football on you can follow any team you want.

I mean don’t get my wrong a season ticket beats TV but I can understand why others follow other teams - especially given we don’t give the greatest reason to support us

duffer

I don't wish to know the odious individual. I haven't questioned his support of the club I've questioned his attitude towards whether he cares if we're back in Coventry or not. A question he seems to avoid.

I've worked in brum for 25 years and the abuse I've had off that lot for being from Coventry is unbelievable. They question where I'm from when that place is even worse. I remember us playing blues/villa home and away over the years and my anger during those games cos of the inter city rivalry was mad. Those who know what I'm on about will know where I'm coming from. I'm sorry but the likes of him will never feel that way.

Funny, cos I work and play footy with loads of Brummies, and I don't seem to get any abuse for being from Cov. Maybe it's just that you're a bit of an arsehole.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I worked in Birmingham for 10 years I never had any problem with the Vile lads used to have a laugh. The blues lads were alright if they had won a game otherwise arseholes mind you they have got a bag of spuds on each shoulder

itsabuzzard

Funny, cos I work and play footy with loads of Brummies, and I don't seem to get any abuse for being from Cov. Maybe it's just that you're a bit of an arsehole.
You could be on to something there.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

SlowerThanPlatt

Insert some witty reply about how he’s a bigger Cov fan than everyone on here because Lady Godiva was a distant relative of his

Users who are viewing this thread