We should not let this go, the game is corrupt to the core (4 Viewers)

messiahrobins

He was the 4th official.

Although I'm not sure how any part of the officials can be from Manchester?

Michael Salisbury was the VAR from Lancashire, same bloke taken off Duty for allowing Onana to punch somebody in the face and get away with it.
Didnt know Salisbury was from Lancashire. FFS its actually laughable how corrupt this game is.

messiahrobins

So, we've seen people saying that they deliberately manipulated which frame they used and painted the line over Wan-Bissaka's toe in order to get the outcome that they wanted.
Well the thing is, the line shouldn't even have been painted from his toe.

The laws are clearly stated here in this pdf: https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files...aws-of-the-game/2023-24/law-11---offside.ashx
(also see Law 11 - Offside )

They appear to have taken the pdf down now, but from memory it basically states that the head, body and foot is what is considered in offside calls and that the "body" is considered as starting at the armpit area (therefore, the shoulder).

Basically, Wan-Bissaka's torso / shoulder is closer to the goal than his foot and is categorically playing Wright onside.

I have drafted up some diagrams from two separate views in order to demonstrate.
Yke3KfR.png

tMKP9NM.png

(If they don't work, see here: )
For my own scrutiny, the pink lines are drawn based on parallel line mowing patterns on the pitch. These converge to give the vanishing point of the image. The blue lines are based on both the mowing of the grass and also the pitch markings, which are then lined up with the standing foot of Wan-Bissaka. A line is then drawn at normals to this line up to the shoulder in order to give the position on the pitch that correlates to where the defender is considered to "be" regarding the offside laws.
From this point on the pitch, a line is then drawn between it and the vanishing point in order to make a parallel line straight across the pitch at the position of the defender. As you can see, Wright is clearly behind this line in both images.

Even if you somehow doubt my images, you can clearly see from the FA's own images that the call was marginal in terms of using both player's feet, and yet they should not have been using Wan-Bissaka's foot, as his torso and shoulder were actually closer to the goal.

It was very telling how they normally deliberate on VAR calls for a very long period of time whereas with ours it was a quick decision to make sure they were not overly scrutinised. Notice how the pundits were very quick to say it is the correct call and sweep it under the rug too. They are trying to spin it that it is the rule that is wrong and needs changing rather than there is foul play at work here.

We should not let this go and need to make as many people aware of this as possible. It has been obvious that the game has been corrupt for years, but with VAR it just gives them more leverage to come to the decisions that they want to.

Great post. Get it up on X and send it to Henry Winter and Piers Morgan and copy the FA in and Starmer (in light of his comments)

messiahrobins

What is highlighting endlessly on here going to achieve ? Honest question
You do realise sites like these do get viewed by journalists ( alot) and people within the FA as well as players.
By now the authorities will be fully aware of what is being said, actually in this specific case its actually been trending on Twitter about corruption, and it will now have an affect moving forward, hopefully ensuring more honesty. I fail to see what the issue is, dont we all want a clean game?

Happy_Martian

So, we've seen people saying that they deliberately manipulated which frame they used and painted the line over Wan-Bissaka's toe in order to get the outcome that they wanted.
Well the thing is, the line shouldn't even have been painted from his toe.

The laws are clearly stated here in this pdf: https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files...aws-of-the-game/2023-24/law-11---offside.ashx
(also see Law 11 - Offside )

They appear to have taken the pdf down now, but from memory it basically states that the head, body and foot is what is considered in offside calls and that the "body" is considered as starting at the armpit area (therefore, the shoulder).

Basically, Wan-Bissaka's torso / shoulder is closer to the goal than his foot and is categorically playing Wright onside.

What ? This PDF that I've just downloaded from the link in your post ?

This is getting worse than the X-Files for conspiracy theories.

1713981145350.png

messiahrobins

We need to stop

As Clint said it's to Sunderland levels now.

It was a shite decision but it's over
Do you surrender so easily in day to day life when there is an issue? For instance if you are a landlord and get obviously corrupt manipulated service charges? Do you just say, thats a bit shit but ill pay it and move on?
Look this isnt so much about Coventry City as about the integrity of the game as whole. May i ask did you think the last World Cup was clean? Louis Van Gaal didnt!

Martin180

You do realise sites like these do get viewed by journalists ( alot) and people within the FA as well as players.
By now the authorities will be fully aware of what is being said, actually in this specific case its actually been trending on Twitter about corruption, and it will now have an affect moving forward, hopefully ensuring more honesty. I fail to see what the issue is, dont we all want a clean game?
If they are reading this they are probably as completely and utterly as bored as the rest of us with your tinpot campaign

ProfessorbyGrace

You do realise the admin team on here will have IP addresses of accounts don't you?
This country is a democracy where we have freedom of speech.
Freedom of speech? 🤣 Tell that to the Scots. And the countless people who are being arrested and charged for ‘hate crimes’ for exercising that illusion of ‘freedom of speech’.

And yes, I do know that, and funnily enough, there are obviously ways and means of masking one’s IP address. As you well know.

Sure you’re just here to exercise your illusory free speech?

messiahrobins

Freedom of speech? 🤣 Tell that to the Scots. And the countless people who are being arrested and charged for ‘hate crimes’ for exercising that illusion of ‘freedom of speech’.

And yes, I do know that, and funnily enough, there are obviously ways and means of masking one’s IP address. As you well know.

Sure you’re just here to exercise your illusory free speech?
So you are anti-free speech? well at least you are honest!!

hill83

Just so people are aware. Threads on here occasionally appear top of google searches. Let’s not embarrass ourselves.

As much as VAR can suck my entire arse pipe.

napolimp

Mate most Coventry fans agree with me let alone other supporters. Anyway off to the game now so chat later . PUSB

You went to the game today? I thought after becoming a might Aqua Blues super fan on the 27th of February, and attending just enough home games to get your 50 points allowing you to purchase a ticket to the Flippy Cup quarterly final, against Munchester Rovers at the Wimbledy Arena, you wouldn't bother anymore with matches. Fair play for sticking at it, the chairman Dougy Kong will be happy.

messiahrobins

You went to the game today? I thought after becoming a might Aqua Blues super fan on the 27th of February, and attending just enough home games to get your 50 points allowing you to purchase a ticket to the Flippy Cup quarterly final, against Munchester Rovers at the Wimbledy Arena, you wouldn't bother anymore with matches. Fair play for sticking at it, the chairman Dougy Kong will be happy.
Mate you dont even go to games you whiny little snowflake. You are not even a real fan as your posting history shows. Likely a Leicester or V@lla fan.

napolimp

You sound jealous kid. Maybe one day your mum will take you to a game if you a re a good boy. Awww, have i hurt your little feelings snowflake :cry:

Jealous of your 5th ever Coventry game? I guess there are positives to being a brand new supporter, these are great times at the club so you didn't have to experience the wilderness years. Every new supporter is important so don't put yourself down.

messiahrobins

Jealous of your 5th ever Coventry game? I guess there are positives to being a brand new supporter, these are great times at the club so you didn't have to experience the wilderness years. Every new supporter is important so don't put yourself down.
You dont go to games kid as you are always on here looking on the match threads it seems looking at your posting history. strange that really. Maybe you go to more V@lla games? Or maybe Leicester eh kid.
Good look at your comprehensive school tomorrow.

napolimp

You dont go to games kid as you are always on here looking on the match threads it seems looking at your posting history. strange that really. Maybe you go to more V@lla games? Or maybe Leicester eh kid.
Good look at your comprehensive school tomorrow.

You're stalking a school child on the Internet, checking what they've been doing? Don't you find that weird behaviour for an old man?

messiahrobins

You're stalking a school child on the Internet, checking what they've been doing? Don't you find that weird behaviour for an old man?
Isn't it a bit past your bed time kid? Have you collected all your V@lla players sticky album pics yet?
Stop wearing out the report button lol.

messiahrobins

Do you even know what the word outed means?

Anyway, being exposed as a child is better than being exposed as a nonce. Am I right?
do you know what a nonce means? Evidently not.
You seem to be getting emotional. Mum will tuck you in bed soon no doubt.

napolimp

do you know what a nonce means? Evidently not.
You seem to be getting emotional. Mum will tuck you in bed soon no doubt.

So no then.

I would included an old man who stalks school children online, as you admitted above, in the category of nonce. Did I get the definition right?

messiahrobins

So no then.

I would included an old man who stalks school children online, as you admitted above, in the category of nonce. Did I get the definition right?
I am glad you hate nonces as you will of course support the work Tommy Robinson does exposing them.
You should go to a football match, ask your parents to take you to a game somewhere, it is easier to learn about the game actually going to live matches.

napolimp

I am glad you hate nonces as you will of course support the work Tommy Robinson does exposing them.
You should go to a football match, ask your parents to take you to a game somewhere, it is easier to learn about the game actually going to live matches.

WTF. I was enjoying the conversation, but you've crossed the line admitting you're a Tommy Robinson supporter. Have some boundaries for christ sake.

messiahrobins

WTF. I was enjoying the conversation, but you've crossed the line admitting you're a Tommy Robinson supporter. Have some boundaries for christ sake.
Where did i say i was a 'supporter'. You brought nonces up, and he does do a lot of work exposing them and door stepping them. I simply was stating you must approve of that, as do I.

Users who are viewing this thread