We need a bit of luck (2 Viewers)

Frostie

This squad should be good enough to stay up if it doesn’t the blame lies with one man regardless of injuries this window was the one to make sure we have the goals to do the job,

Nonsense.
With the exception of possibly Hamer & O'Hare, which of our fit & available players would get in other teams in this division?

procdoc

Just read that we only have 20 fit players available for the squad. If we do stay up that will be a miracle, in my opinion

Travs

This squad should be good enough to stay up if it doesn’t the blame lies with one man regardless of injuries this window was the one to make sure we have the goals to do the job,

Seems we are pinning our hopes on walker proving himself at this level and staying fit consistently,I think Goddens season is all but done tbh

What are you actually rattling on about???

On this very same thread you've said we don't have enough quality in the squad to compete.

cc84cov

What are you actually rattling on about???

On this very same thread you've said we don't have enough quality in the squad to compete.
Weird...if that’s the case why haven’t you quoted me ? Where are these comments ? 🤡

Travs

Post #2 of the entire thread is a good starting point...

Besides which, there's a whole host of reasons out of Robin's control which might affect whether we can make the signings he may or may not want.

Users who are viewing this thread