We have started well (1 Viewer)

Evans1883

Not many teams will have had as tough a start to the campaign , bradford (away) sheff utd (sixfields) barnsley (sixfields) mkdons (away) swindon (away)
if we can avoid defeat at swindon who are a good side i think its a terrific start .
next 5 games
gillingham yeovil scunny rochdale preston

we are not particularly playing well and i have reservations about the formation , but i would fully expect maximum 10 points from the following 15 points .
bit of luck and the more they play together we could be having a decent season ..PUSB

letsallsingtogether

We constantly play well against the good sides it is the ones we think we should win that we slip up on.

We also do well first half of the season, shame that xmas comes and we seem to collapse?

Hopefully we will be consistently good this season........
Not many teams will have had as tough a start to the campaign , bradford (away) sheff utd (sixfields) barnsley (sixfields) mkdons (away) swindon (away)
if we can avoid defeat at swindon who are a good side i think its a terrific start .
next 5 games
gillingham yeovil scunny rochdale preston

we are not particularly playing well and i have reservations about the formation , but i would fully expect maximum 10 points from the following 15 points .
bit of luck and the more they play together we could be having a decent season ..PUSB

ollyservetta

I was looking at four points at most from the first 5 games ,well theve done great, with 5 points and that could be up to 11 points by sept 5th ,.the ricoh return handled well. could be, and should be, a massive boost .

Voice_of_Reason

Already 5 points more than last season. We would have been minus 5 still last season after 4 games ... too early to judge table and form yet, need another 10 games or so.

Users who are viewing this thread