We have no money (1 Viewer)

skyblue19

Do some people really not understand about money. Guy on the radio saying get mick McCarthy in, have you no clue at all? We have no money, we can't get a manager with credentials in as we can't afford it!

ccfc92

Do some people really not understand about money. Guy on the radio saying get mick McCarthy in, have you no clue at all? We have no money, we can't get a manager with credentials in as we can't afford it!

But can afford to buy half the Ricoh? :whistle:

ccfc92

Which was rejected. So, we can't afford to buy it. Even then, were only buying the Higgs shares, and we wouldn't gain access to the revenue streams anyhow.

How about we like, pay the rent first?

So your telling me SISU bid £1.2 million? They must of bid a reasonable amount for the shares, £10mil or so?

The CableGuy

So your telling me SISU bid £1.2 million? They must of bid a reasonable amount for the shares, £10mil or so?

All I'm saying is, bottom line, it wasn't enough, they thought the Higgs Trust would bend over and get shafted, and were shocked to find that wasn't the case.

We have to pay off AT and probably previous managers and of course, the outstanding rent. They can't spend money they don't have to pay compensation to get a decent manager in. That leaves out of work managers (and there's good reasons most of them are out of work - their not very good!)

ccfc92

All I'm saying is, bottom line, it wasn't enough, they thought the Higgs Trust would bend over and get shafted, and were shocked to find that wasn't the case.

We have to pay off AT and probably previous managers and of course, the outstanding rent. They can't spend money they don't have to pay compensation to get a decent manager in. That leaves out of work managers (and there's good reasons most of them are out of work - their not very good!)

I get what your saying, but whatever they bid, they must of had it to bid. You wouldn't go to an auction and bid on something you dont have the money for?

The CableGuy

I get what your saying, but whatever they bid, they must of had it to bid. You wouldn't go to an auction and bid on something you dont have the money for?

With SISU who the frack knows?

They can bid for 50% of the Arena shares but can't pay the rent when the offer is made to knock 50% off. Go figure.

ccfc92

With SISU who the frack knows?

They can bid for 50% of the Arena shares but can't pay the rent when the offer is made to knock 50% off. Go figure.

Agreed with who knows wtf SISU are doing. I just meant in normal, business sense, but SISU aren't a normal business :facepalm: :D

Users who are viewing this thread