We got what we deserved today. (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Our midfield is shocking and looks worse without McSheffrey tbh. Fleck is fat and unfit. Bailey and co are not looking like they can cut it at this level. Jennings is largely missing or ineffective. That's the core problem of this team. I think MR knows it.

That has shocked everyone today because with the mini run we looked like we had some momentun albeit slow and arduous but it was getting there. Today we took another step backwards. Why?

Mentally they don't seem to want it. They have a new guy to impress and yet some of the same problems that have existed for so long now, are continuing - namely playing from the get go and keeping a lead.

I hope MR slaps them around this week. We need to get immediately back on track.

ccfcrob

Was about to agree with your thread until i read your opening line mcsheffrey brings nothing too the team what so ever sobthats a ridiculous statement however i do agree that we got what we deserved regardless of the ref and decisions in the 1st 15 mins we didnt string 3 passes together

pusbccfc

I'm sorry but if you believe McSheffery could of changed anything today...

Grendel

Our midfield is shocking and looks worse without McSheffrey tbh. Fleck is fat and unfit. Bailey and co are not looking like they can cut it at this level. Jennings is largely missing or ineffective. That's the core problem of this team. I think MR knows it.

That has shocked everyone today because with the mini run we looked like we had some momentun albeit slow and arduous but it was getting there. Today we took another step backwards. Why?

Mentally they don't seem to want it. They have a new guy to impress and yet some of the same problems that have existed for so long now, are continuing - namely playing from the get go and keeping a lead.

I hope MR slaps them around this week. We need to get immediately back on track.

We also have a defender who makes Kilkline look sophisicated and Cody McDonald who is very out of his depth even at this level.

Sick Boy

All we can do is hope we don't get relegated have a complete clear out in the summer. The only one I would bother keeping would be Murphy...and try and assemble a squad who have a bit of fight and do not have the backbone of an unconscious worm.

wingy

All we can do is hope we don't get relegated have a complete clear out in the summer. The only one I would bother keeping would be Murphy...and try and assemble a squad who have a bit of fight and do not have the backbone of an unconscious worm.
Have heard a little chat today that we may not have Joe after Jan.

Sick Boy

Have heard a little chat today that we may not have Joe after Jan.

What have you heard? At least then those who keeping going on about Dunn will then see how poor he is in comparison to Murphy. The Northampton fans couldn't believe we signed him...if Murphy had let in those two goals v soton in the cup earlier this year, he would have slaughtered.

wingy

What have you heard? At least then those who keeping going on about Dunn will then see how poor he is in comparison to Murphy. The Northampton fans couldn't believe we signed him...if Murphy had let in those two goals v soton in the cup earlier this year, he would have slaughtered.
Something concerning Butland going to Stoke ,only chat though

Users who are viewing this thread