we don't score enough goals part 2 (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

Forget the play offs we simply won't score enough goals to get there even if we can avoid a points deduction. No quality in front of goal means another sorry season in .league 1. If we had held on to MG we would have been top 6 at least. Cheers SISU for that

rob9872

I can't remember a season where we have scored more!

rob9872

And goals per game I would have thought Leon was comparable if not better than goldies.

BackRoomRummermill

Forget the play offs we simply won't score enough goals to get there even if we can avoid a points deduction. No quality in front of goal means another sorry season in .league 1. If we had held on to MG we would have been top 6 at least. Cheers SISU for that

Crap post , look at the table and stay off the crack coke

stupot07

The problem is we've gone from relying on mcgoldrick and baker to score the goals, to relying on Clarke and baker to score the goals, now relying on baker and cody.

The rest of the team aren't contributing enough goals.

His point is what we may score going forward rather than what we have scored upto now.

We may have scored the most amount of goals so far but we lack firepower when we need it most.

skybluelee

Fuck me. What a twattish post. Have you seen the goals scored column in the league table?

wolfie

Unbelievable post, we don't score enough goals and yet we are one of the leagues top scores! Our biggest problems has been conceding goals and yet today we got a clean sheet. This is exactly what elvis said he wanted to do. Tighten up at the back even if that meant chances up front would be less. Don't u get it! Our new manager said what he wanted to do and he is doing it. Unlike most involved with our club who say one thing and do another. Well done u win the prize for the most factually wrong post ever. I would like to say well done to our manager and the players cos while the shit is hitting the fan all around them. They have gone out and done a bloody good job. Just 9 points of the top ffs. It would be so easy to say what's the point we could lose 10 points. But instead they are gonna fight till the end. Come on people lets get behind the team.

Users who are viewing this thread