We could do worse.. (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I'd have him any day!

Grendel

He's 35 and hasn't played professionally for 2 years.

Grendel

If this is the sort of quality our rivals are signing we need not worry too much.

kg82

Says on wiki he signed for preston in 2012. I hadn't heard that anywhere else though?

Yeah, saw it on ssn yesterday. Bit weird I thought at the time. Did it like 5/6/7 years ago, done nothing since. Did sweet fa at bristol city in the champ, that's all you have to look at really.

pusbccfc

I remember watching him a few years back I think it was against Swansea, he tore us apart.
He'd score more than Elliott!

mark82

I remember watching him a few years back I think it was against Swansea, he tore us apart.
He'd score more than Elliott!

How do you know that? Trundle was a decent league 1 player in his day, nothing more. And his day was a long time ago now.

Grendel

How do you know that? Trundle was a decent league 1 player in his day, nothing more. And his day was a long time ago now.

His names appropriate he was never pacey and is now over the hill. Unfair to say he will score more than a 28 year old who has played a higher level of football.

wingy

It was a very clever move by Swansea as I recall ,Paid by the goal If I remember correctly ,something like £!k.per goal or am I totally off ?:thinking about:

skybluedaze

A very talented footballer, but his fitness levels have never been good enough. A possible super-sub but nothing more. Preston will struggle again next season.

Nonleagueherewecome

Was underwhelming in the Welsh Premier last season. I expected a player of his ability to bag 40-50 goals at that level.

Chipfat

Are we that bad that we have a post about this old has been...And by the way, first game back ended up on sticks, needs a scan on his knee.

Users who are viewing this thread