We can all do our bit (1 Viewer)

CCFCSteve

Sorry, not a football thread (what’s the point at the moment though)

Two things where people can really help with the current situation (one is time allowing, which I appreciate many won’t be able to do, the other relatively easy if you are showing symptoms)

COVID-19 symptom tracker (developed by Kings college of London I think and will help them get a better understanding of likely cases, areas etc) COVID Symptom Tracker

Also, many would’ve seen and heard about the NHS volunteering. Over 500k now signed up in around 24 hours. Various options for assistance from transferring medical equipment, to calling those who are self isolating and don’t have anyone to talk to (guess they might cancel the service after speaking to me for 15 mins !!!) Sign up link www.goodsamapp.org/NHS

Nick - appreciate this isn’t football related but if you can put this as a sticky/fixed thread that would be great

Last edited:

standupforcity

I'd think very carefully before signing up for this...it's a profit making organisation within the health sector set up in the US!

CCFCSteve

I'd think very carefully before signing up for this...it's a profit making organisation within the health sector set up in the US!

Which one mate ?

Ps just checked I presume you mean Symptom tracker although it states is a NFP and led by a professor at Kings College, it’s in partnership with ZOE Global. The fact is the data might help UK app aims to help researchers track spread of coronavirus

the NHS volunteering (GoodSAM) is part of Royal Voluntary Service.

each to their own but I’m happy to sign up to both (hopefully I won’t need to sign up to the tracker !). Added the article where I read about the app

Last edited:

standupforcity

Which one mate ?

Ps just checked I presume you mean Symptom tracker although it states is a NFP and led by a professor at Kings College, it’s in partnership with ZOE Global. The fact is the data might help UK app aims to help researchers track spread of coronavirus

the NHS volunteering (GoodSAM) is part of Royal Voluntary Service.

each to their own but I’m happy to sign up to both (hopefully I won’t need to sign up to the tracker !). Added the article where I read about the app
Yes the Symptom tracker! Yes it does say all that but it's still set up in the States, is a profit making organisation, and is after your personal deets.

Users who are viewing this thread