We are two wide from winning this league (1 Viewer)

ccfc1234

Jobello is a winger in a 4 4 2. He delivers plenty of crosses. As MR has said he just needs to modify his game and get used to the system. I would be loathed to move Ohare to that role as he covers lots of ground and would get less possession and is very creative in the middle.
Look I g forward to seeing a fully fit Kastaneer.

cc84cov

Jobello is a winger in a 4 4 2. He delivers plenty of crosses. As MR has said he just needs to modify his game and get used to the system. I would be loathed to move Ohare to that role as he covers lots of ground and would get less possession and is very creative in the middle.
Look I g forward to seeing a fully fit Kastaneer.
Said this myself very early on about Jobello he’s a 442 winger not a 433 inside forward he doesn’t impose himself Enough & tbh he’s a pussy I was worried when I heard he went in & asked for the number 10 shirt lol

CCFC54321

Said this myself very early on about Jobello he’s a 442 winger not a 433 inside forward he doesn’t impose himself Enough & tbh he’s a pussy I was worried when I heard he went in & asked for the number 10 shirt lol
I’ve always believed you can get the jist of what a player is about after 2-3 games. My own thoughts are he appears withdrawn and timid and with that gives an impression he doesn’t have a big heart.
Hope I’m wrong and after he settles in the country has a big future at the club but first impressions are I’m not sure.

Sky Blue Pete

Far too early to judge jobello. There’s enough there to support and I think he’ll be a key part of the squad this season.

cc84cov

I’ve always believed you can get the jist of what a player is about after 2-3 games. My own thoughts are he appears withdrawn and timid and with that gives an impression he doesn’t have a big heart.
Hope I’m wrong and after he settles in the country has a big future at the club but first impressions are I’m not sure.
I agree with you mate you can see very quickly if a player has that class about them some take longer to settle etc but in most cases you see it pretty much from the off.

cc84cov

Far too early to judge jobello. There’s enough there to support and I think he’ll be a key part of the squad this season.
“Squad”

If we get jones back pre injury he will be on the bench unless he started to really perform & Jones may replace Hiwula if he didn’t kick on...this all on the basis we get that jones we had before his injuries back

CanadianCCFC

Marosi

Dabo - Hyam - Rose - Mason

Allen - Kelly - Walsh

Jones* - Godden - O'Hare

*on the assumption he comes back as good as he was pre injury

I reckon that's our best team, in my opinion, and I think that could get top 3, maybe top 2.
Shipley Shipley Shipley he’s been better than what we’ve seen from Walsh.

SeaSeeEffCee

I think people are getting a little bit over-excited about Jones, let's not heap the expectation on the lad, especially after coming back from two really serious injuries. Don't forget that the only time he's really stood out in the side was when we were in League Two and he's yet to prove himself in this division.

cc84cov

I think people are getting a little bit over-excited about Jones, let's not heap the expectation on the lad, especially after coming back from two really serious injuries. Don't forget that the only time he's really stood out in the side was when we were in League Two and he's yet to prove himself in this division.
I think it’s more hope as we have under performing wingers most weeks

Sick Boy

If we are to be serious title contenders, we need to start picking up more points away from home and win some games.

Users who are viewing this thread