WE are gradually getting worse (1 Viewer)

stupot07

A friend of mine who supports Reading said he plays as a No 10, never saw the CT article so I take it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How would he know? JCH has never played for Reading. ;)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Baker's obviously not fit enough.
I think that boat has sailed.

When asked on CWR, Baker said it could be a month, could be a year, he had no idea.

Even if it is month he's not going to be match fit for probably another month after that, so you are looking at April.

Bit pointless really.

stupot07

I've seen Barrett play twice, MKD and FGR. In both he was dreadful, and in both he played on the left wing.

This is an interview from the CET, AND directly from the horses mouth,

*Barrett started the development game wide on the right but asked what is his favoured or best position, he said: “Preferably on the left side but I can play on the left or the number ten role; wherever I get told to play I will be happy.”*

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Do you know what. It must be easier to play on the wrong side so you can cut in and shoot in academy football and u23s as both barratt and JMD prefer to be playing on the opposite side to their strong foot. That's fine if you have flying fullbacks providing width and playing football where its about development not the result. It just doesn't work in first team football for me. You've got to have some pace and be willing to go around the outside occasionally (Murphy prime example) other wise you just narrow play, slow the game down and end up trying to go straight through the middle of the pitch. This was an issue with Jones too, and he has raw pace unlike this pair. Their must have been better than this pair available.

stupot07

I think that boat has sailed.

When asked on CWR, Baker said it could be a month, could be a year, he had no idea.

Even if it is month he's not going to be match fit for probably another month after that, so you are looking at April.

Bit pointless really.
He said in the fanzone that it would be another 4 weeks before he'd be able to get back to starting to run on grass.. He isn't going to play this season.

Jay Cee

JMD and Barrett were both dreadful signings. Neither of them offer anything to the team, and I'm yet to be convinced on JHC too.

Add to that Ben Stevenson ends up at a rival shows a very poor January transfer window we did not strengthen the squad while those around us did.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

pastythegreat

Add to that Ben Stevenson ends up at a rival shows a very poor January transfer window we did not strengthen the squad while those around us did.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk
I've said all along, whilst people have claimed we've had a good transfer window, that it was awful. We done well to only lose Stevenson, but then to have him loaned straight back out (to a team that will go above us after they beat us on Tuesday) but we didn't strengthen AT ALL. 2 loan players that are no better (if not worse) than our own fringe players in Ponticelli and Sayoud etc. And I honestly believe JHC won't prove any better than Biamou as neither of them are getting ANY service

Users who are viewing this thread