We are getting to them (1 Viewer)

Delboycov

I have had a meeting with Tim Fisher and he is aware of all that is planned but despite asking him I have had no contact from the safety officer. I have left messages for him but no response. I think as long as we are not being a nuisance or stopping general flow of traffic then there should be no problem. We are definitely having an impact and SISU do not want any adverse publicity so we are having some impact. Need to.keep spreading the word to get as many involved as possible - I will be on CWR phone in on Fri as fan of the week so will get message over there. Www.save-our-city.com for latest protest news.

Did Fisher give any hint as to how the club feel about the protests? Did he try and talk you out of anything? Just interested into whether he gave anything away. I'll be there against Southampton to lend my full support. Btw I miss your Martine McCutcheon in a City shirt avatar..2nd only to seeing Amanda Holden in one in 'Hearts and Bones'! :)

ICHAN

Will be calling him tomorrow as want to make sure everything we do is above board and the finger cannot be pointed at us for being troublemakers or hooligans etc. Protest must be peaceful and orderly if it is to be taken seriously.

Hi ashbyjan how did you get on with Tim Fisher, did you get to speak to him?
Did he clear anything up that needed clarifing?
Cheers mate any news would be welcome.

ricoh47

at the end of the day we are the fans its our money were spending and if theres somthink were not happy about we have the wrights to speak up and let them no about it

ashbyjan

Spoke to Tim Fisher and he has no problem with leaflets being distributed outside the ground and has told safety people that. Had asked that inside the ground we concentrate on supporting the team rather than harranging SISU.

EleanorRigby

But that surely is part of the demo, we want them to make a fuss and attract media attention who will certainly be there. We need as much adverse publicity for SISU as possible and should do what it takes to get it. I would guess stewards have no duristigtion at all outside the stadium thats for the police and as long as people are civil can't see any cop being too bothered. We need plenty of people filming the protest on their mobiles from all angles that will spook anyone trying to interfere

Users who are viewing this thread