"We are bewildered and exasperated by your position" (1 Viewer)

Hobo

I preferred the leaked email Tim Fisher "Joy is bonkers."

Houdi

It's fair enough to show some frustration - they are just not taking him seriously. They will invent any excuse to ignore his offer, or just trash it and ignore it ... ultimately they want to weaken ACL as much as possible and don't want Cov games happening at the Ricoh as ACL will benefit from revenue ... Michael's offer I suspect has always been to highlight this - the fact they won't pursue it has smoked them out, just as he intended. They really have no credibility left.
Agree,indeed Fisher stated within half an hour of the judge's ruling that they fully intend to continue with legal threats/challenges. Whether it be the High Court,the Court of Appeal or maybe over to the European Courts,that is where there total focus remains. They are not going to all that huge expense and trouble, and then agree any deal no matter however favourable, if it entails ACL receiving money,even indirectly from them. Clearly in their eyes the all out war continues, that is their plan A, there is no plan B,and I doubt if there ever was.
IMHO this will continue until they have exhausted every legal avenue possible. It is why Fisher has now stated any news about Stadium Fantasy is months away.

vincy

Does that Nikki whatshername hold some sort of independent MEP role where she might be able to influence court proceedings. While I'm at it, anyone know if she's going to be joining the March this time?

Ian1779

Does that Nikki whatshername hold some sort of independent MEP role where she might be able to influence court proceedings. While I'm at it, anyone know if she's going to be joining the March this time?

IIRC she lost her seat at the May elections.

Limey

Good letter. We need to 'drag' Ms Sepalla into the open imo. None of this makes any sense. We need to pressure a public explanation/response. KCIC are doing well to keep poking away.

@richh87

Not sure the aim of this is to be honest Michael. Everyone is exasperated I would think, and a letter of this nature is unlikely to recieve any response (Ms Seppala, not Mrs -sorry to be pedantic, but not a good start)

Better than sitting at home googling evil cows' marital statuses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@richh87

The only bloke DOING SOMETHING and the usual suspects try and drag him down.

Yep. Usual spineless C-units.

Good on you Michael. If nothing else it highlights what an unreasonable, immoral bitch she is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

kg82

Good letter. We need to 'drag' Ms Sepalla into the open imo. None of this makes any sense. We need to pressure a public explanation/response. KCIC are doing well to keep poking away.

Why this ' ' with drag?! I don't know if something's been said but are we inferring that Ms Seppala might not be a Ms?!

Monners

I have always been right behind Michaels work, I have met him and have helped with the petition in the past. The idea of an offer is a good one, and I was critical of those who got hung up (no pun intended) on the phone call issue. I don't, however see the point in sending out what looks to be a rushed and clumsy correspondance - to what purpose or aim? If it just PR then, why at his time? KCIC et al and the JR is in the public eye at the moment. See the Guardian article by David Conn is evidence of this.

Incidentally, if even I already knew that it was Ms and not Mrs, then so should anyone who is sending written correspondance. Just an opinion of course which I feel I am entitled to. Nevertheless thanks for the spineless C%$t comment.

Last edited:

Tonylinc

Whilst I applaud Michael and his organisation, I really can't see how an offer to finance the Ricoh rent is going to be acceptable to Shitzu since they have said that it is not about rent but rather revenue. What is needed is some offer of revenue streams together with a reduced rent. Just how we can bring this about I have no idea without knowing who KCIC backers are.

letsallsingtogether

Ha shows how much you know
You fuckin non believers will soon be eating your own shit.

Pointless waste of time.....and again, referring to an "offer" to pay the rent which unless the terms have changed since last time, is an empty gesture.

PS: She is a Ms. & its only the 3rd of July.

Embarrassing.

...and to answer the first idiot who asks me "what are you doing then?"......jack shit....and my results are just as good as Michaels or the SBT's to date.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread