"We are bewildered and exasperated by your position" (1 Viewer)

Monners

Not sure the aim of this is to be honest Michael. Everyone is exasperated I would think, and a letter of this nature is unlikely to recieve any response (Ms Seppala, not Mrs -sorry to be pedantic, but not a good start)

Godiva

'Our offer is to pay rent and match day costs for up to three years'.

No small prints? That's the unconditional offer?

BTW - Hoffman could show his determination and excellent relationship with ACL to persuade them to include all match day revenue in the offer. I am sure ACL and Compass would be happy to commit.

Chipfat

Good luck Micheal, hope you get the respect it deserves with some sort of reply.. If the appeal fails and the judge awards damages and cost's to CCC as well as the FL setting the date and amount due to ACL, then you may get a response...

Has this letter been sent to the FL as well and do they know the offer is on the table?

spider_ricoh

Fisher claimed that they did "due diligence" on the KCIC offer but this letter suggests that no substantial conversations, never mind due diligence, ever took place. Who is right...let me guess.

If Gary Hoffman is the "money" behind the bid, cold TF be referring to their previous negotiations with Hoffman when they claim he couldn't prove funds?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Pointless waste of time.....and again, referring to an "offer" to pay the rent which unless the terms have changed since last time, is an empty gesture.

PS: She is a Ms. & its only the 3rd of July.

Embarrassing.

...and to answer the first idiot who asks me "what are you doing then?"......jack shit....and my results are just as good as Michaels or the SBT's to date.

hill83

Pointless waste of time.....and again, referring to an "offer" to pay the rent which unless the terms have changed since last time, is an empty gesture.

Embarrassing.

...and to answer the first idiot who asks me "what are you doing then?"......jack shit....and my results are just as good as Michaels or the SBT's to date.

stone-cold-steve-austin-stone-cold-stunner.gif

Chipfat

But you doing Jack shit is 100% going to get you nothing and that's a fact, where as at least with what Micheal is doing might get a response,, small granted.. A betting man would side with a chance on a horse other than a non runner.....

jimmyhillsfanclub

But you doing Jack shit is 100% going to get you nothing and that's a fact, where as at least with what Micheal is doing might get a response,, small granted.. A betting man would side with a chance on a horse other than a non runner.....

Ok. below is my open letter to Joy.

03/07/14.
Dear Joy.
Pay the fucking ricoh rent.
Love,
JHFC.

There we go, I've even trumped Kcic cos I've put the correct date on the letter.....

.....Now worship me!

martcov

Embarrassing.

and the 4 July is independance day - so she will probably be doing something else rather than reading your letter. She won't answer anyway.

italiahorse

Embarrassing.

Better to have tried and failed than to have not tried at all !!

Nick

Administrator
Bit patronising is it? Might as well call them all bellends and wonder why they don't reply?

spider_ricoh

Bit patronising is it? Might as well call them all bellends and wonder why they don't reply?

It's fair enough to show some frustration - they are just not taking him seriously. They will invent any excuse to ignore his offer, or just trash it and ignore it ... ultimately they want to weaken ACL as much as possible and don't want Cov games happening at the Ricoh as ACL will benefit from revenue ... Michael's offer I suspect has always been to highlight this - the fact they won't pursue it has smoked them out, just as he intended. They really have no credibility left.

Chipfat

What and TF,ML and JS are not,, come on Nik this is the way it's playing out, not one side is this is completely innocent of anything in this saga..

Ian1779

Maybe Michael should disclose every possible detail of the rent offer and put it out there to see. If it is as good as made out then there becomes a focus point which to campaign/protest on and also more information to be supplied to the Football League.

If the objective is to show the owners up for being stubborn or spiteful for not accepting the deal then put it all out there for everyone to see. How's it going to hurt now as they've already said no.

Users who are viewing this thread