Item WBA Away (1 Viewer)

tskezz

It’s not one example though is it? There’s always a load of our fans sniffing coke, causing general trouble.. Forest was a ballache, you had loads of people in the aisles because I quote “it ain’t allocated seating, it’s an away day”
Yes you gave one example, now you've gave another of standing in the aisles at forest. Yeah I'm sure West Brom only gave us 2000 tickets because of our historical trouble of standing in the aisles at forrest

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Yes you gave one example, now you've gave another of standing in the aisles at forest. Yeah I'm sure West Brom only gave us 2000 tickets because of our historical trouble of standing in the aisles at forrest
I thought West Brom could go to 3k, but that’s fair enough. Doesn’t stop the fact that our fans behaviour has gone downhill

tskezz

I thought West Brom could go to 3k, but that’s fair enough. Doesn’t stop the fact that our fans behaviour has gone downhill
They probably can but its what they've given other teams regardless of what we gave them. And I don't think our behaviors has gone downhill if I'm honest its just there's probably just more chance to see it now due to our numbers. I think there is a valid argument to say we attract more dickheads to the big day out games. Southampton for example I saw lots of lads who I know don't support Cov, they were clearly just going for the sesh.

There will be trouble this Friday due to having two sets of fans strolling through the back streets of Digbeth but again this isn't isolated to us.

But in terms of the CBS I think its the same as it ever has been. It just feels like due to the numbers going we (the club) and the police don't know how to handle it. I've banged on about the stadium layout and the fences before but it feels like that's more the issue. God help us if we ever did get promotion and were filling that place

LevelBest

They probably can but its what they've given other teams regardless of what we gave them. And I don't think our behaviors has gone downhill if I'm honest its just there's probably just more chance to see it now due to our numbers. I think there is a valid argument to say we attract more dickheads to the big day out games. Southampton for example I saw lots of lads who I know don't support Cov, they were clearly just going for the sesh.

There will be trouble this Friday due to having two sets of fans strolling through the back streets of Digbeth but again this isn't isolated to us.

But in terms of the CBS I think its the same as it ever has been. It just feels like due to the numbers going we (the club) and the police don't know how to handle it. I've banged on about the stadium layout and the fences before but it feels like that's more the issue. God help us if we ever did get promotion and were filling that place

West Brom can't increase the away allocation without moving home season ticket holders which they don't like doing or don't have the space in the rest of the ground to move them.

SheafIsGod

Wish people would stop moaning about fan behaviour every two seconds, it’s pathetic.

It’s football, I expect a fair share of idiots at most games, I’m not saying it’s right but it’s been this way (on a much worse scale) since the 70s. Count yourself lucky it’s just a bunch of wannabes who have had a bit too much to drink rather than actual large-scale disorder like on occasion back in the day.

clint van damme

It’s not one example though is it? There’s always a load of our fans sniffing coke, causing general trouble.. Forest was a ballache, you had loads of people in the aisles because I quote “it ain’t allocated seating, it’s an away day”

It's every club, to make out its just us is nonsense.

Fergusons_Beard

Have all WBA tickets sold out as I can’t see the fixture at all on the e-ticket website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tommo1993

Perhaps if club officials stopped automatically getting tickets for once, and had to scramble on that horrific site for a ticket.

tskezz

Right then, now our biggest game of all time is over lets move on.

1. I'm after another ticket, if anyone's now selling let me know.

2. Where are people drinking before hand? I was thinking round by the cathedral - Sun on the hill etc. Then train from Snow Hill takes 6mins

rob9872

I'm quite tall and if people don't move I generally walk along to my seat and simply stand in front of them. Usually have my daughter with me so people tend to sidle away and not give me any grief :)

Users who are viewing this thread