Item WBA Away (1 Viewer)

Anyone else having trouble getting albion tickets on line. Constantly being told to change my search criteria

torchomatic

Got mine at 9:58 too, no issues. Usual meltdown on Twitter.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Got mine at 9:59 because the last two weeks i’d got on at 10 on the dot and tried for another hour to no avail (i got a restricted view fulham ticket eventually though)

lord_garrincha

I hate saying this, but I picked them up with no issues... Just like AFCB, Soton, Fulham, Brum etc.

I always feel like my luck will run out, but I do feel for the ones trying in vain.

Liquid Gold

The problem is the system doesn't accurately reflect what is going on.

The tickets will sell out in 5 minutes but the system will show them available for an hour or so. Just a big waste of peoples time.

It's probably because they're holding 10% for supporters clubs and 20% for people at the ticket office so they still appear as available online even though they're not.

Evo1883

@Evo1883 you may be able to answer this as you go to the arena to purchase.

Do they hold enough so the whole queue gets a ticket or are you likely to miss out there if you're not early enough?

I believe they have a set amount, the reason for this is Sheila asked my old man how many were outside after him and she said they should all get a ticket .. so I'm assuming it's a limit

torchomatic

I was on at 0955 - and been trying for a hour - sold out. Not sure what more I could have done.

Not sure how that happened as they didn't appear until 9.58 for me. Got tickets without any issues.

bringbackrattles

I've been going online at 10am all season and got away tickets sorted okay. But this morning no luck for WBA game sold out in minutes got told. Kept saying change criteria so knew then they'd all gone. But got a Brum ticket so I'm pleased about that.

torchomatic

I've been going online at 10am all season and got away tickets sorted okay. But this morning no luck for WBA game sold out in minutes got told. Kept saying change criteria so knew then they'd all gone. But got a Brum ticket so I'm pleased about that.

Brum was the only game I couldn't get tickets for. Got all the others OK, Socon, Derby, WBA. Win some you lose some.

AOM

Not going to West Brom this season, but have managed to get other away games without issue.
It's strange as some games do come online at just before 10am, so I usually start refreshing at quarter to.
The Birmingham tickets on the other hand didn't come online till about 20 past

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

The problem is the system doesn't accurately reflect what is going on.

The tickets will sell out in 5 minutes but the system will show them available for an hour or so. Just a big waste of peoples time.

It's probably because they're holding 10% for supporters clubs and 20% for people at the ticket office so they still appear as available online even though they're not.
Actually only 10% at the ticket office

Tommo1993

Got my receipt at 10:00:08. Seemingly many aren’t learning the lesson that they’re up by 9:58 at the very latest.

SBbucks

Got my receipt at 10:00:08. Seemingly many aren’t learning the lesson that they’re up by 9:58 at the very latest.

Not always, it was 10:15 ish for Birmingham last week and exactly 10:00 for the previous one (Forest?). But definitely always worth trying from about 9:55

Macca1987

On at 9.58 got 4 all together, the first time this season, as said by CP mainly end up searching for a ticket at a time, but just got lucky this time

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Why have we been allocated so few tickets ? There were loads of Stoke there on Saturday!
Probably because we’ve become trouble makers Over the last couple of years what with the fighting with Derby, the constantly drunk and coked up idiots rocking up regularly.

the WMP will know this, and will have alerted West Brom to this. I have no doubt there will be trouble on Friday

tskezz

Probably because we’ve become trouble makers Over the last couple of years what with the fighting with Derby, the constantly drunk and coked up idiots rocking up regularly.

the WMP will know this, and will have alerted West Brom to this. I have no doubt there will be trouble on Friday
Absolutely nothing to do with that, there was a serious incident at Derby (their fans and ours) and the away game was moved earlier because of this. Aside from that there is no more or less than any other club.

West Brom give the same amount to every team. If any of what you said was true the police would have moved the game again to discourage to much drinking before hand.

How can you sensationalize with "become trouble makers Over the last couple of years" and then give one example from this season, its just lazy.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Absolutely nothing to do with that, there was a serious incident at Derby (their fans and ours) and the away game was moved earlier because of this. Aside from that there is no more or less than any other club.

West Brom give the same amount to every team. If any of what you said was true the police would have moved the game again to discourage to much drinking before hand.

How can you sensationalize with "become trouble makers Over the last couple of years" and then give one example from this season, its just lazy.
It’s not one example though is it? There’s always a load of our fans sniffing coke, causing general trouble.. Forest was a ballache, you had loads of people in the aisles because I quote “it ain’t allocated seating, it’s an away day”

Users who are viewing this thread