WBA (A) moved to Fri 1st March (1 Viewer)

Tomh111

If we get no more moved before the end of the season, I make it that 10/23 of our home fixtures have been Saturday 3pm.

If the run-in goes the way we hope, there's no chance that a playoff contender doesn't have anymore moved.

Sent from my SM-S911B using Tapatalk

Frank Sidebottom

If we get no more moved before the end of the season, I make it that 10/23 of our home fixtures have been Saturday 3pm.

If the run-in goes the way we hope, there's no chance that a playoff contender doesn't have anymore moved.

Have we only had 4 so far? Sunderland, Watford, Stoke and Norwich?
Preston could be the last one this season.

SeaSeeEffCee

Would imagine that Hull and Leeds definitely get moved.

Johnnythespider

I assume that's Leeds fans singing "Sky TV is fucking shit" at Bristol just now, hard to argue

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Next season all matches should be arranged Monday - Friday and then we can all get excited when sky announce that a particular match has been moved to a Saturday at 3pm .

shmmeee

We basically need to invert the Saturday 3pm rule so that’s the only time you’re allowed to broadcast.

alexccfc99

Fucking god awful drive on a Friday night, last season I drove to it from Leeds (via Cov to pick my dad up) and it took me longer to get from Leeds to Cov than it did to get from my dads front door to The Hawthorns

JAM See

Fucking god awful drive on a Friday night, last season I drove to it from Leeds (via Cov to pick my dad up) and it took me longer to get from Leeds to Cov than it did to get from my dads front door to The Hawthorns
Well it would. Leeds is far away.

Users who are viewing this thread