Watford similar to us.... YET (1 Viewer)

CUS Wyken

They have a inexperience manager who knows what' he's doing...

Player for player are they really better then us? Probably not but he gets them playing as a team. Unlike our shower.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nah, their squad is better than ours. TBH I get the impression that Dyche doesn't really know what he's doing, and I doubt he'll last long.

Nonleagueherewecome

Do they though mate? There like us, plenty of youngsters

Their youngsters have had experience, and are generally a year or two ahead of ours.

CUS Wyken

Nah, their squad is better than ours. TBH I get the impression that Dyche doesn't really know what he's doing, and I doubt he'll last long.
How have they? There bench is like ours and player for player not much difference at all

Well there certainly giving Reading a good go and they look dangerous going forward.

Nonleagueherewecome

First team is stronger.

ccfcway

Sordell is rumoured to be wanted some prem teams this window and they are looking for 5 million.

That is about what our entire team is worth !

ccfcway

with Juke gone, our 1st team is prob worth 2.5 million at a push.

As a result, One half of a watford player is worth more than our team

ccfcway

Craine and Clingan IF sold, wouldnt fetch 500k between them due to contract issues.

SISU would let Keogh go for 500-750k

Thomas, very similar.

Our team is now worth about 2 million

Fetch the rope !

percy

im not sure if there squad is better than ours but the one thing they've got that we aint is pace. this is essential at any level and im glad that thorn has adressed this with the lad from man city. hopefully though another pacey forward will come. it could make all the difference for us

Users who are viewing this thread